The Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR) is inviting applications for the job role of Consultant to deal with issues related to children.
The Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR) has been constituted under the Commission for Protection of Child Rights (CPCR) Act, 2005. It is the statutory watchdog of the Government of Delhi on matters of child rights.
About the Job Opportunity
The Commission invites applications for Consultants for augmentation of its capacity to deal with issues related to children.
Period of Engagement
The Consultant shall be hired for a period of 3 months initially which shall be extendable by 6 months based on performance reviews.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Consultant
- Assist the Commission in resolving the grievances related to the implementation of rights of the children as well as put systems, policies and processes that improve organizational efficiency in speedy, transparent and fair grievances resolution.
- Conduct background research, organize the stakeholder consultations, conduct field visits, and prepare background policy notes, briefs and position papers on themes such as nutrition, immunization, learning levels, sexual violence against children, emotional health of the children, corporal punishment, drop-outs, disability, etc.
- Organize public conferences, awareness sessions and capacity building sessions for stakeholders from time to time.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders, organize meetings and prepare meeting background meeting notes, minutes and conduct necessary follow-ups for implementations of decisions taken at the meeting.
- Conduct background data analytics to assist the Commission take informed decisions. 6. Conduct documentation of Commission’s initiatives, handle its social media, and assist the Commission prepare RTI responses, filings and replies in various forums.
- Assist the Commission in any work that facilitates its work that may arise from time to time.
The eligibility conditions are given below:
Graduate degree from a recognised university and at least 3 years of full-time experience in the field of child rights;
Post-graduate degree or diploma with at least 01 years of experience in the field of child rights;
Rs. 40,250/- per month besides the official travel-related reimbursements.
How to Apply?
- All applicants for Consultants shall apply online through the link given at the end of this post.
- Please note no application received except through the link provided shall be entertained and/or considered.
- All the applicants for Consultant shall be required to submit their CV/Resume, Cover letter and a brief statement (not more than 400 words) outlining their work in the field of child rights.
- The selection process can have the component of pre-work involving analytical work. The selection process will also involve an in-person interview. There shall be a provision of virtual interviews in cases the candidate is not based out of Delhi or circumstances have rendered the applicant incapable of attending an in-person interview. In this matter, the decision of the Commission shall be final.
- Applicants are advised to regularly check DCPCR website (www.dcpcr.delhi.gov.in) for updates. The Commission shall not be responsible for applicants missing out on any update.
- The last date for application is January 28, 2022 upto 11.59 PM.
Click here for the official advertisement.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.