Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Law University, Sonepat is conducting Late Lala Dip Chand Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2021 scheduled to be held from February 4th – 7th, 2021.
About the University
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Law University is situated in the Rajiv Gandhi Educational City, Rai, Sonepat, where more than thirteen renowned educational institutions and universities have been established and are functional.
It has been established with the objective to serve the society by providing professionally competent and pragmatic law-abiding citizens with scientific and objective temperament bearing well-rounded personality, who knows much more than law. Our primary vision is to shape legal education as an instrument to provide justice – Social, Economic and Political.
About the Moot
DBRANLU is organizing “Late Lala Dip Chand Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2021” scheduled to be held on February 4th – 7th, 2021. It provides a forum for many law students to prove their mettle and further their careers by arguing on some of the most thoughtfully crafted problems on burning legal issues.
Who is it for?
- Only regular students enrolled in a five-year integrated undergraduate law program or three-year graduate law program are eligible to register for the competition.
- The team composition, for the competition, shall comprise of either two members (being designated as Speakers) OR three members (two of them shall be designated as Speakers and one Researcher).
- There is no bar to the maximum no. of teams participating from each college/institution/university.
- Teams are to notify which members are the respective speakers and researchers. No change of speaker to researcher or vice-versa shall be permitted except upon prior permission to the Organizing Committee.
Online via Google Meet.
Teams shall register for the competition on or before 23:59 Hours 3rd January 2021 by completing the online registration form available at the official website of the University, i.e. www.dbranlu.ac.in or you can also click on this link mentioned below for the same.
The registration fee for the competition is Rs. 500 /- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) per team. The registration fee must be paid through NEFT/IMPS/RTGS/UPI payment mode and the scanned copy of the transaction receipt of the same must be attached in the registration link.
The following are the details of the bank account for payment of the registration fee:
- Beneficiary Name: DR. B. R. AMBEDKAR NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY
- Name of Bank: HDFC BANK
- Bank Account Number: 50100156483887
- IFS Code: HDFC0003902
- MICR Code: 003902
- Last Date to Register: January 3rd, 2021
- Last Date to Seek Clarifications: January 8th, 2021
- Last Date for Online Submission of Memorials: January 28th, 2021
- Inauguration Ceremony Orientation: February 4th, 2021
- Preliminary Rounds: February 5th, 2021
- Quarter-Final & Semi-final Rounds: February 6th, 2021
- Final Rounds, Valedictory Ceremony and Prize Distribution: February 7th, 2021
- Mr. Aman Gupta: +91 83182 11802
- Ms. Divyanshu Bishnoi: +91 97283 00010
- Ms. Anushika Mishra: +91 88755 55091
- Mr. Utkarsh Sharma: +91 62034 95375
E-mail ID: mootcourtsociety[at]dbranlu.ac.in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.