About Daksha Fellowship
The Daksha Fellowship is India’s first law, policy and business fellowship program for young and mid-career lawyers, public policy professionals and other graduates with a background in law.
About the Daksha Dialogues Webinar
Topic: Data and the Legal Profession
Time and Date: May 12, 2020, 06:00 PM in India
In this edition, Archana Sivasubramanian will be in a conversation with Sahil Deo, Mathew Chacko, Aadya Mishra and Kriti Trehan.
- Transformation of the legal and policy professions on account of datafication.
- New-age digital lawyering and skills needed to address evolving client expectations.
- Careers at the intersection of law, technology and policy.
- Legal education and the inclusion of data learning.
- Curriculum design to accommodate these needs and train the lawyers of tomorrow.
About the Experts
Archana is a Senior Associate at Daksha Fellowship. Prior to joining Daksha, Archana graduated with an MPhil in Public Policy from the University of Cambridge.
Sahil is a co-founder of CPC Analytics, a data-driven consulting firm. Sahil has a Masters in Public Policy from the Hertie School, Berlin and is a PhD candidate at the Hertie School, Berlin.
Mathew Chacko is a Founding Partner of Spice Route Legal. He specialises in cross border mergers & acquisitions, private equity and venture capital deals, particularly in the technology sector.
Kriti Trehan has a masters degree in Public International Law from The London School of Economics and Political Science and handles Digital Public Policy at Amazon.
Aadya Mishra is an associate at Spice Route Legal.