About the Organizer
Nari Gursahani Law College invites you to the Tenth Dada Nari Gursahani Festival – Vidhi Manthan scheduled on September 14, 2019, at 10.00 am.
This year they are conducting a State Level Client Counselling Competition.
About the Client Counselling Competition
Date, Venue and Time
- The competition shall be held on 14th September 2019, at Nari Gursahani Law College, Ulhasnagar.
- Participants should reach and report at Nari Gursahani Law College, Ulhasnagar at or before 8:00 a.m. on 14th September 2019.
Eligibility and Team Composition
- Each Law College may send one team, consisting of only two student participants. Observers will be permitted but on payment of separate registration fee.
- The competition is restricted to the regular students pursuing LLB/LLB/BLS degree courses in Law.
- School/College/University in the State of Maharashtra only. Students undergoing Master courses in law or postgraduate research in law are not entitled to participate.
- Each team will be given a unique team code number, which will thereafter be the identity of the team and its members.
- Teams that have conducted their interviews in a particular group will be segregated from those who have not yet participated.
- Observer may watch any interview but may not return to the area where teams that have not competed are waiting or in any other way communicate with a team that has not yet participated in that round.
- Team members may not observe any interview until after they have conducted their own interview.
- The decision of the judges will be final in regard to the result of the competition and no complaints in this regard will be entertained.
Problem: The Client Counselling Problem will be based on Contract law, Tort law and Maritime law relating to Bills of Lading.
Language: The Competition shall be conducted in English only.
Dress Code: The participant teams shall be dressed in black and white formals.
The registration form is here.
- Participation is limited to 24 teams only on first come first serve basis.
- Each interested team shall pay registration fees of Rs. 1200 by online payment on or before the day of registration i.e. 20 August 2019. The details of online payment are as follows:
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Account Name: Nari Gursahani Law College
Account Number: 605010100006651
IFSC Code: UTIB0000605
Each observer will be required to pay Rs. 600.
The teams must fill in the Registration Form provided and send a scanned copy of the same to nglcmootcourtassociation[at]gmail.com latest by 20th August 2019 along with the Online Transaction Id. Participants shall receive an acknowledgement on successful e-mail submission of Registration Form and Transaction Id.
The participants are requested to send the hard copy of the duly filled registration form on or before 30th August 2019.
Assistant Professor Sambeeta Dabral
Whatsapp number: 9594080896
Mobile number: 8779215241
E-mail id for online registration: nglcmootcourtassociation[at]gmail.com