2nd Dr. AT Markose Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2013 (1-3 Feb). Full details are here.
Registration of Teams
- The registration of the teams will be on a first come first serve basis. The first 20 teams shall qualify for the competition.
- Every team shall register themselves by sending an e-mail, on or before 12th November, 2012, to [email protected]
- The Subject of the mail shall be ‘REGISTRATION FOR MOOT COURT COMPETITION’.
- The mail shall cover the details of team members, semester, email id, contact number, division of role (speaker/researcher) and the name of the institution that they represent.
- The confirmation of registration shall be made only after the receipt of scanned copy of the DD with the Registration Fees of Rs. 2500/- ( per team).
- The teams shall send the DD, favouring PTA School of Legal Studies, payable at Ernakulam. The teams shall send a scanned copy of the DD on or before 20th November, 2012. The hard copy of the DD must reach the organizers on or before 23rd November, 2012.
The following titles shall be awarded with certificates:
- Best Team Award – The Team will receive a Plaque and a cash prize of 10,000/- only
- Runner up Team – The Second Best Team will receive a Plaque and a cash prize of Rs. 7,000/- only
- Best Memorial Award – The Team will receive a Plaque and a Certificate
- Second Best Memorial Award – The Team will receive a Plaque and a Certificate
- Best Speaker (Individual) – Plaque and a Certificate
- Second Best Speaker (Individual) – Plaque and a Certificate
For any clarifications in the moot problem, contact: Rohini S. Kumar 097 466 11 941
For any clarifications in the event schedule or the rules, contact: Soumya Prakash 098 093 14 300
For any other clarifications, contact: Parvathy K. 098 956 23 107