Established in 1971 and named as University of Cochin, it was the symbol of commitment from the Government of Kerala towards the new scientific policy resolution adopted by the Central Government on 4th March 1958. The University of Cochin was later reorganized as Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) in February 1986. Specialisations are available in all Faculties/Departments for higher studies and research.
Admissions 2020 at CUSAT
Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the following academic programmes.
- B.Com LL.B
- BBA LL.B
- Diploma Courses
Common Admission Test (CAT-2020)
The Common Admission Test of Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) is scheduled to be conducted during April 18th and 19th 2020 in various centres of the country and in Dubai.
How to apply?
All admissions except PhD/Diploma Courses
The candidates who wish admissions for programmes other than PhD/Diploma Courses in CUSAT should apply for CAT – 2020 through the application portal is given here.
Admission to PhD/Diploma Courses
For admissions to PhD/All Diploma Courses in CUSAT need not apply online through the application portal. The applications will be available from the Departments concerned.
- Online registration for CUSAT CAT 2020: Jan 8 to Jan 31, 2020 (regular), Upto Feb 7, 2020 (with late fee)
- Remittance of fee (online): Jan 8 to Feb 8
- Online registration for seats reserved for international candidates: Jan 8 to April 30
- Extended period for online registration for M.Tech programmes: March 15 to April 21 (with fine upto April 30)
- Issuance and receipt of applications for PhD, M.Phil, Diploma programmes etc. from the departments/school/centres: Jan 8 to April 19
- Computer Based Test: April 18 and 19
Email: [email protected]
For the application portal, click here.