School of Legal Studies (SLS), one of the oldest Law Schools in India, is a prestigious department of Cochin University of Science & Technology, Kochi, Kerala. Since the establishment of the Law School in 1962 and its attachment to Cochin University in the year 1971, the School has made valuable contributions in legal studies and research.
Call for Papers
CUSAT is publishing a book on the theme ‘Ocean Governance & Shipping: Implications of COVID-19’ after their Webinar.
For the webinar details, click here.
Interested participants can be a part of this venture by contributing research papers related to the webinar theme. The participants can send an abstract of 250 words on or before 25th June 2020 on the following themes:
- International Trade & Shipping
- International Seaborne Transportation of Goods
- Risk Management of Marine Insurance Claims
- Carriage contracts & related matters
- Port Activities & Terminal Operations
- Passenger Transport & Cruise Shipping
- Impact for Maritime Employment
- Manning of Ships & Management of ships
- Seafarers Rights & Healthcare
- Phasing Out of Merchant Fleets & Ship breaking Operations
- Any other topic relevant to the theme of the webinar
Abstract: The abstract should not exceed 250 words and must be accompanied by a cover page containing details of author- name, designation, mail id, Mobile number and title of paper. The abstract shall be reviewed by the expert committee and the selected abstracts will be intimated on 27th June 2020. The decision of the expert committee is final and binding.
The abstracts shall be emailed to binumolek[at]gmail.com.
- All research papers shall be subject to the scrutiny of anti-plagiarism software and the approval of the Editorial Board.
- Selected quality research papers will be published in the form of a book with ISBN Number.
- The research paper should be thematic, and identification of sub-themes is highly appreciated.
- It should have proper research questions and should also reflect the findings. The research papers preferably not less than 5000 words.
- It must be typed in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1″ margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word application.
- Footnotes should follow Blue Book citation.
- The research paper in full shall be sent to binumolek[at]gmail.com on or before 8th July 2020.
- Submission of Abstracts: 25th June 2020
- Approved Abstract Notification: 27th June 2020
- Submission of Full Paper: 8th July 2020
Dr. Binu Mole K., Assistant Professor, School of Legal Studies, CUSAT
E-mail ID: binumolek[at]gmail.com
Mobile Number: 9497804305
Mr. Naveen Sukumaran, Assistant Professor, School of Legal Studies, CUSAT
E-mail ID: naveensukumaran[at]gmail.com
Mobile Number: 9400250724
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- Call for Paper: The Legal Insider’s Research Paper Competition [Volume 1, Issue 1]
- Call for Papers: Burnished Law Journal [ISSN-2582-5534]
- Call for Papers: A&S Jurisprudentia Law Journal on Human Genome and Human Rights
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.