About the organisation and job:
The Centre for Law and Policy Research, Bangalore (CLPR) is a not-for-profit dedicated to making the Constitution work for everyone through law and policy research, social and governance interventions and strategic impact litigation.
We are looking to engage a Court Reporter for CLPR’s Supreme Court Observer website.
The Court Reporter among other tasks will perform the following:
- Track cases at the Supreme Court of India.
- Submit daily reports for the tracked cases.
- Procure pleadings, petitions, written submissions and other documentation presented by parties.
- Contribute to the writing of case briefs, case backgrounds and other content.
The Court Reporter will work out of New Delhi.
- Law degree
- Interest in constitutional law
- Prior litigation experience (desirable)
- Applicants must have a strong academic background and excellent research and writing skills.
How to apply:
To apply, write to vineeth.krishna[at]clpr.org.in and mention ‘Application for Court Reporter’ in the subject
- A writing sample
Deadline: 26 April 2019.