About the Course
In this course you will engage in a series of challenges designed to increase your own happiness and build more productive habits. As preparation for these tasks, Professor Laurie Santos reveals misconceptions about happiness, annoying features of the mind that lead us to think the way we do, and the research that can help us change. You will ultimately be prepared to successfully incorporate a specific wellness activity into your life.
What you will Learn?
- Misconceptions About Happiness
- Why Our Expectations are so Bad
- How Can We Overcome Our Biases
- Stuff that Really Makes Us Happy
- Putting Strategies into Practice
- Start Your Final Rewirement Challenge
- Continue Your Rewirement Challenge
- Submit Your Final Assignment
Laurie Santos, Professor, Psychology
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Course on Science of Well-Being by Yale University
Note: Lawctopus is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.