About the Course
In recent years, the international tax planning strategies of multinationals have become a source of – often heated – debate. This course provides learners with the tools to become fully informed participants in the debate by explaining the foundations and practice of international tax law as well as addressing current developments and the ethical aspects of tax planning.
Skills you will Gain
- Tax Planning
- International Taxation
- Transfer Pricing
- Base Erosion And Profit Shifting (BEPS)
- International tax planning – base case
- Design of corporate tax law systems
- Principles of international taxation & tax treaties
- Transfer pricing
- European Union law & fiscal state aid
- Tax planning & ethical dimensions
Prof. Dr. Sjoerd Douma Faculty of Law International Tax Center
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Lawctopus is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.