National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL) is a law university located in Ranchi, Jharkhand, India. It was established by a legislative Act, by the state of Jharkhand as the fourteenth National Law University of India.
About the Course
NUSRL is organising a two-days Certificate Course Coupled with Field Study on Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015.
- Module – 1: Introduction to Juvenile Justice System (01 Hour)
- Module – 2: International instruments related to Child & Law and Principles of Care & Protection of Children (01 Hour)
- Module – 3: Institutional framework and administration of juvenile justice relating to Children in conflict with law & Child in need and protection (03 Hours)
- Module – 4: Rehabilitation, Social Reintegration & Standards of care and protection (03 Hours)
- Module – 5: Institutional & Non-institutional Framework related to Adoption (02 Hours)
- Module – 6: Miscellaneous aspects related to the child (01 Hour)
- Module – 7: Orientation for the fieldwork (01 Hour)
Target Audience: Police Officers; Members of JJB, CWC, SJPU, DCPU, and ICPS; Staff of Child Line, Counselors from RINPAS and CIP, Staff of CCIs, Advocates, Para Legal Volunteers, Graduate Students, among others.
Minimum Qualification: Graduation
National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi Campus, Ranchi, Jharkhand.
|Registration Dates||11th December 2019 to 7th January 2020|
|Registration Fee||INR 3000/-|
|Two-days classes||11th to 12th January 2020|
|Last date for submission of fieldwork report||15th February 2020|
|Declaration of Results||28th February 2020|
Date of commencement of Registration: 11th December 2019
Closing of Registration: 7th January 2020
Payment of fees: Online Mode
- Account Name: NUSRL Ranchi
- Bank Name: HDFC Bank
- Branch: Kanke Road, Ranchi
- Bank Account Number: 50100212797372
- IFSC: HDFC0002687
Note: Please fill the registration form and submit the same at the below-mentioned email id.
Vijeta Singh: +91-94307 19807
Dr. K. Syamala: +91-85803 22035
For the brochure, click here.
For the registration form and website link, click here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.