About the Certificate Course
Into Legal World introduce Certification Course on Advance Legal Drafting with Sui Juris Law Firm (Supreme Court of India). The course is offered to help law students and fresh advocates to make them well aware of legal drafting pattern on several topics as listed below, details one shall know while drafting, mistakes one shall avoid, how to present the draft before the bench and court craft. It is well known that a good petition makes a difference and that is what we want to impart in each of the law students.
We have come up most awaited certification course on Advance Legal Drafting with Sui Juris Law Firm (Supreme Court of India). The course material and lectures are prepared by advocates of Supreme Court and High Courts. Into Legal World includes special query session for better interaction between students and faculty in its Certification Courses.
What will you learn?
- The general rules and principles of drafting legal documents
- Learn how to structure a commercial contract
- Analysing issues in contracts and negotiating terms of the contract
- Learn how to draft notices and pleadings
- How to edit and review documents you have drafted
The teaching term runs for 4 weeks. Weekly Assessment is done on Saturdays of each week. This programme will feature the involvement of experienced lawyers/academicians.
Key Features of the Course
- Course developed by Advocates of Supreme Court
- Special Course on Contract Management and Specialization
- Audio Video Presentations along with Electronic material, which can be printed for references
- Essay from Weekly Report
- Work on Incidental Cases developed by Professionals from respective fields
- Study Material & Book
- Certificate Signed by Sui Juris Law Firm (Supreme Court of India)
- Report Card based on Quality of Research
Students will get a Certificate and Letter Head Report Card. Assured Job Opportunity with top Firms like Seths & Associates and Sui Juris Law Firm(Supreme Court), based on performance.
Duration: 4 weeks
Fees: Rs. 3000/-
Limited Seats. Hurry Up!
Use Referral Code LAWCTOPUS to get discount of 10% on the course.
Click Here to Register and full details for the Course.
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- Lawctopus Legal Research Writing Course
- Certificate Course on Research Methodology by CLRS
- Online Certificate Courses on IPR and ADR by LexLife India