About the Course
In an interconnected world, international labour law is vital for securing workers’ rights and dealing with the negative effects of globalization. In this course, we will tell you the story of international labour law and human rights at work in an accessible, clear and comprehensive way.
This basic course is designed for a wide audience: for people interested in labour law, human rights, corporate social responsibility, social policy, labour management and the functioning of international organizations. Furthermore, this course will also pave the way for more in-depth study of other subjects related to international, social and labour law.
Throughout the 7 modules we underline the practical value of the knowledge we provide you with, so that you know the different options available to defend your labour rights. This way, we connect the theoretical know-how about the scope and content of the most important international labour standards with practical applicability.
This course is particularly useful for lawyers working in the field of labour law or human rights, as well as for trade union representatives, NGO staff, CSR officers and teachers in labour law and social policy.
- Module 1. General part: The Subject, Method, System and Sources of International Labor Law
- Module 2. ILO Law
- Module 3. The Critical Assessment of the ILO’s One Hundred Years Quest for Social Justice
- Module 4. International and Regional Human Rights Instruments as Sources of ILL
- Module 5. The Relevance of the ECHR to Labour Rights Protection
- Module 6. International Labour Standards and Responsibilities of Corporate Actors
- Module 7. The Efficiency of International Labour Standards
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Lawctopus is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.