About the Course
In this business and management course, you will learn the key steps to take to design or innovate your own business model. You will learn about the trade-offs to be made, and the design issues that are critical for a viable and sustainable business model.
This course will help you answer questions like, “How do I create a simple business model in a structured way?” and “How do I engage my users and how do I create value for my customers as well as revenue for my company?”
What you’ll learn?
- How to design a business model in a structured way
- How to select the appropriate tools for designing or innovating a business model
- How to present your business model in a single sheet
- How to reason from your needs (“I want to’s”) to a business model solution
Weeks 1 & 2: Design thinking
- Why is design thinking relevant?
- How to structure BM design?
Weeks 3 & 4: Creating value for customers
- How can I create value for customers in novel ways (=customer-related tool)
Weeks 5 & 6: Drawing a simple BM
- How can I draw a BM on one single sheet to communicate it? (=BM Canvas)
Week 7 & 8: I-want-to’s
- How to select the appropriate tooling based on what I want?
Week 9 &10: Special BM patterns
- Harry Bouwman Associate Professor TU Delft
- Timber Haaker Senior Researcher TU Delft
- Mark de Reuver Associate Professor TU Delft
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Course on How to Design a Successful Business Model
Note: Lawctopus is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.