About the Course
In a very competitive workplace, demonstrating your ability to turn challenges into opportunities is important to way stand out to hiring managers and to your existing management/leadership.
In this course, you will learn how to utilize the knowledge and skills needed to leverage left- and right-brain thinking, analyze problems, spur creativity, and implement innovative ideas for your workplace. Using the power of design thinking and Creative Problem Solving models you will work toward data-driven solutions to workplace challenges.
You will engage in an active process of identifying/defining a specific challenge, generating a plan to address the challenge, collecting and analyzing data/information in order to sell your solution to your leadership, implementing your data-driven solution, and evaluating the success of the solution.
- Understand Design, out-of-the-box, whole-brain thinking, Your workplace strengths
- Apply Qualitative and scientific research method for workplace problems, Setting priorities and analyzing for outcomes
- Apply Creative problem solving and creative thinking, using creative techniques to overcome challenges and bring about innovation
- Create Action plan, Learn to implement innovative ideas and present ideas
- Drew Dougherty
- Josh Shapiro, PhD Director of Research UC San Diego Extension
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Lawctopus is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.