About the Course
This Specialization is a high-level academic skills course designed to increase your level of academic preparedness prior to the commencement of your studies in an English-medium university. The course equips you for full participation and engagement with your studies by building awareness and understanding of the core values and expectations of academic culture.
There are 5 Courses in this Specialization
- Information & Digital Literacy for University Success
- Problem-Solving Skills for University Success
- Critical Thinking Skills for University Success
- Communication Skills for University Success
- Academic Skills for University Success: Capstone
- Katherine Olston Deputy Director (Digital Learning) University of Sydney Centre for English Teaching
- Luke Alexander Academic Literacy Instructor and MOOC Learning Instructor Centre for English Teaching
- Lydia Dutcher Education Manager, Graduate Programs Centre for English Teaching
- Jessica Blackburn Academic Literacy Instructor and MOOC Learning Designer Centre for English Teaching
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Lawctopus is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.