WCDC or the Women and Child Development Corporation is inviting applications from eligible women candidates for the job role of Counselors, in Patna.
Women and child development corporation (WCDC), Bihar is a registered Organization under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. It is working under the Department of Social Welfare, Government of Bihar and is the nodal agency for implementing women and child development programmes of the State.
It is working for the Social, Economic and Political empowerment of women and children through various policies and programmes. Under its flagship program ‘Mukhyamantri Nari Shakti Yojna’, WCDC engages in creating awareness related to various acts & laws, mainstreaming gender concerns, providing institutional and legal support for enabling the needy women and children to develop to their full potential. To achieve the same WCDC is going to establish counselling centres in circle police station/police station for immediate relief & support to victims of gender-based violence.
About the Job Opportunity
The WCDC or Women and Child Development Corporation of Bihar is inviting applications for the recruitment of Counselors, in Patna.
Number of Vacancies
- Unreserved: 84
- Economically Weaker Section: 21
- Backward Classes: 26
- Extremely Backward Classes: 38
- Scheduled Caste: 35
- Scheduled Tribe: 03
- Backward Class (Women): 6
- S/he must possess Bachelor degree in Psychology/sociology.
- Minimum 2 years work experience with government/non-government organizations in relevant field.
- Degree in law (BA LLB) will be given preference.
How to Apply?
- Registration: Registration is mandatory for e-filling up the form
- Login: Use user ID and Password to login.
- Only eligible candidates as per guidlines/advertisement should fill up the form.
- Submitting and Saving the Form: After filling up application form click on submit button to save your application as Draft.
- You may print the application form as draft.
- Verify your entries before submitting finally, No modification can be made after final submission.
- Application ID will be generated after final submission.
- Only finally submitted application will be considered.
- Print a copy of finally submitted application form.
Filling the application form will consist of the following subsequent steps:
- Step 1: Registration
- Step 2: Personel Details
- Step 3: Educational Qualification
- Step 4: Experience Details
- Step 5: Reference Details
- Step 6: Language Proficiency
- Step 6: Upload Photo & Signature
- Step 8: Upload Documents
- Step 9: Finalise and submit application
October 29, 2021, by 5 PM
- Helpline Number: 0612-2506078 (Working on Mon-Fri 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM except Bihar Govt Holidays)
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for the official notification.