Applications in the prescribed format are invited from the eligible persons for appointment as Counsellors in Family Courts in Jhunjhunu.
- Degree in Social Sciences such as social welfare, sociology, clinical psychiatry, psychology/philosophy, preferably with a Degree in Law; and
- At least 5 years of experience in fieldwork/research or teaching in a Government Department in College/University or a comparable academic institute with special reference to problems of women and children.
- 5 years experience in the examination and/or application of Central/State Laws relating to marriage, divorce, maintenance, guardianship and adoption and other family disputes:
- Provided that High Court may, in exceptional circumstances, relax the minimum academic qualification:
- Provided also that preference shall be given to a candidate who has been an officer of District Judge cadre or has experience of counselling in family matters.
Applicant should know the local language.
Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan, India.
How to apply?
Application in the prescribed format shall be sent/submitted to the concerned judge of the family court for which he/she is applying for.
Deadline: 29th June 2019
For the application form and official notification, click here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.