About the organisation and blog
Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad is a state university located at Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India.
The Corporate and Competition Law Review (“CCLR”) was established in 2018 by the Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad (“MNLU-A”), with the aim of generating awareness and facilitating research in the area of corporate and competition laws.
CCLR is a student-edited, peer-reviewed, bi-annual law journal under faculty supervision.
Recently, CCLR successfully published the first volume of its journal on the 20th of January 2019.
The CCLR Blog was established in January 2019 by the Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad (MNLU-A), with the aim of generating awareness and facilitating research in the area of corporate and commercial laws. We invite submissions from academia, law students and legal practitioners on issues relevant to the areas of corporate law and competition law.
- Submissions can be in the form of articles, opinions, case comments and short notes on the aforementioned topics.
- Authors should use endnotes and not footnotes.
- Submissions should be the original work of the contributor.
- Authors are advised to keep their articles concise and precise to enhance the effectiveness of their posts, ideally not more than 1500 words (excluding endnotes).
- All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, spacing 1.5.
- All endnotes should be in Garamond 10, single-spaced.
- Margins: Left 1 Inch, Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch, and Bottom 1 Inch.
- The relevant sources should be ideally mentioned in the texts. Endnotes should be avoided and must only be used where necessary.
- Wherever case law, statutory materials or other resources are being referred to, appropriate links must be provided to those in the endnotes or the text itself.
- The CCLR blog accepts submissions on a rolling basis on contemporary issues of corporate law and competition law.
- The manuscript should be accompanied by a cover letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number, and e-mail for future reference. [Participants are requested to not put their name anywhere in the main manuscript].
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The manuscripts must be e-mailed to cclrblog[at]mnlua.ac.in
- The subject should be titled “Submission for the CCLR Blog”.
- All selected entries shall be published on the CCLR Blog and the author(s) shall receive a certificate of publication for the same.
In case of any queries, feel free to reach at cclrblog[at]mnlua.ac.in.
The link to the blog can be found here.