About the organisation and blog
Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad is a state university located at Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India.
The Corporate and Competition Law Review (“CCLR”) was established in 2018 by the Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad (“MNLU-A”), with the aim of generating awareness and facilitating research in the area of corporate and competition laws.
CCLR is a student-edited, peer-reviewed, bi-annual law journal under faculty supervision.
Recently, CCLR successfully published the first volume of its journal on the 20th of January 2019.
- Submissions can be in the form of articles, opinions, case comments and short notes on the aforementioned topics.
- Authors should use endnotes and not footnotes.
- Submissions should be the original work of the contributor.
- Authors are advised to keep their articles concise and precise to enhance the effectiveness of their posts, ideally not more than 1500 words (excluding endnotes).
- All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, spacing 1.5.
- All endnotes should be in Garamond 10, single-spaced.
- Margins: Left 1 Inch, Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch, and Bottom 1 Inch.
- The relevant sources should be ideally mentioned in the texts. Endnotes should be avoided and must only be used where necessary.
- Wherever case law, statutory materials or other resources are being referred to, appropriate links must be provided to those in the endnotes or the text itself.
- The CCLR blog accepts submissions on a rolling basis on contemporary issues of corporate law and competition law.
- The manuscript should be accompanied by a cover letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number, and e-mail for future reference. [Participants are requested to not put their name anywhere in the main manuscript].
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The manuscripts must be e-mailed to cclrblog[at]mnlua.ac.in
- The subject should be titled “Submission for the CCLR Blog”.
- All selected entries shall be published on the CCLR Blog and the author(s) shall receive a certificate of publication for the same.
In case of any queries, feel free to reach at cclrblog[at]mnlua.ac.in.
The link to the blog can be found here.