Corp Comm Legal, a corporate/commercial laws focused firm with its head office in New Delhi, in association with LawLeague, is organizing the 1st National Essay Writing Competition on “Commercial and Corporate laws”.
Law League is an initiative of the students of Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai. Law League seeks to remove the ‘law school handicap’ by allowing an equal and even playing field to students across the country by encouraging their participation in our collaborative events and research projects
The competition has been conceived to encourage law students/ professionals to write on different aspects of Commercial laws and their relevance in the present scenario.
The competition shall accept papers on Contemporary Commercial legal issues Focusing on any of the following categories.
Note: The sub-themes mentioned above are only suggestive. Authors are free to include any issues within the main theme.
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code- A panacea or mirage, the story so far
- Extradition of Economic Offenders- Effectiveness and symbolism
- Ease of doing Business in India – A reality Check
- Corporate Governance in India
- Data Privacy law – living dangerously, a solution in sight?
- Contemporary Commercial law
The competition is open to all law students enrolled in undergraduate or post-graduate courses from any recognized university/college across India, law graduates and legal professionals / academicians.
There is Rs. 450 registration fee for the competition for single author.
Co-Authorship fee is Rs 800. The participants must register themselves by sending a mail to [email protected] The receipt of the payment must be sent along with the registration mail.
All essay entries have to be submitted by 28th April 2019.
Top Ten entries will get the following perks –
- An Online Internship with Corp Comm Legal and Research assistance Experience with Mr. Bhumesh Verma (Managing Partner [Corp Comm Legal]
- Outstanding submissions shall be given research credit subject to their incorporation in a Book/ Article.
- Letter of Recommendation/Certificate of Merit signed by Mr. Bhumesh Verma.
- Cash Rewards of Rs.2,500, Rs.1,500 and Rs.1,000 for First, Second and Third Positions Respectively.
Selected essays will be considered for Publication under Legal Development and Policy Review Published by Law League.
All the entries will get 15% discount coupons for all Online courses of Indian Academy of Law and Management.
Note: Other submissions will also be considered for publication after editorial assistance. This will be done in accordance with the submission guidelines of Legal Development and Policy Review.
See the Journal guidelines by clicking here.
Mode of Payment
Account Name – Swapnil Singh
Account number – 683001700430
Name & Address of the Bank Branch – ICICI Bank, Lal Sagar Branch, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
IFSC Code – ICIC0006830 Branch Code – 006830
Paytm: +91 9967069792
UPI id: [email protected] / [email protected]
For any further information/clarification, please reach out to:
Email: [email protected]
Mobile No: 8209884820/ 9967069792
Address: CETTM-MTNL, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai 400076
Note: This is a sponsored post.