A Workshop on “Excellence In Contract Drafting” will be conducted by Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat.
Date: Sept. 08, 2018
Deadline for Registration: Sept. 05, 2018
Layout of Workshop:
The Participants will learn why and how of contract drafting and engage in drafting different clauses for an effective contract. They will learn the relevance of different aspects so sharpen their drafting skills.
Who can Participate:
The workshop is open for participation to law students (LLB-5 Year & 3 Year/LLM/M.Phil/ Ph.D.), researchers, academicians, and legal professionals. The intake of participants will be up to 60.
NOTE: Participation certificate will be given to all the Students, Teachers, and Researcher.
- The Participation Fee for students, legal professionals, researchers, and academicians will be Rs 1,000/-(including lunch).
- Participation fee for the students of GIL will be Rs. 400/-(including lunch).
10 am to 4 pm
- First Session: 10 am to 1
- Lunch: 1 pm to 2 pm
- Second Session: 2 pm to 4 pm
Mr. Bhumesh Verma, Managing Partner, Corp Comm Legal, a top Indian law firm headquartered in New Delhi. He received the coveted Chevening Scholarship by the UK Government in 2000 whereunder he studied in College of Law, York
and was a visiting lawyer with Ashursts’ London office. With over two decades of experience, Mr. Bhumesh Verma is one of the leading Indian senior corporate practitioners and he is consistently ranked in the ‘A-List’ of the top 100 Indian Lawyers by India Business Law Journal.
Interested Candidate may send the filled registration form to [email protected]
Deadline for Registration:
September 5th, 2018 (5 PM)
For any query contact Workshop Coordinators:
- Mr. Kartik Agre (Assistant Professor): 8279918521
- Ms. Swati Pandita (Assistant Professor): 9467993036
Click here for brochure