The Walt Disney Company India is looking to hire for the job post of Contract Administrator, for its office in Mumbai.
About the Company
The Walt Disney Company, commonly known as Disney, is an American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate headquartered at the Walt Disney Studios complex in Burbank, California.
The Walt Disney Company India Private Limited, known simply as Disney India, is an Indian subsidiary of the Indo Pacific region of the American media and entertainment conglomerate The Walt Disney Company and headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
In March 2019, after the acquisition of 21st Century Fox by Disney, which included Indian TV giant Star India, Disney India became India’s biggest television broadcaster.
About the Opportunity
The Disney Parks Experiences & Products (DPEP) India Coordinator, Contracts Administration will be responsible for the Contract Administration function for the Consumer Products Commercialization business in India
This role will report into the Finance Senior Manager, India and be accountable to the Indian Contracts Administration team based in Mumbai in ensuring compliance of Licensing agreements & practices with Disney Contracts policies and standards.
The role will closely support the Accounts team in India and liaise externally with partners and licensees on issues on Contracts & Royalty Reporting. This role is important in ensuring compliant and smooth contracting process for the Licensing and Publishing business in the market.
Areas of Responsibility
- Contract Management
- Royalty reports management and posting:
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate with the Legal team on reviewing and confirming the edits to standard contract drafts before sending for execution.
- Regular follow-up with the Category team on status of all pending/open contracts/ to be renewed contracts.
- Address queries from licensees regarding contracts, royalty reports and invoicing issues
Read the detailed job description on the official website.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Bachelor degree/Graduate with score +70%.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years working experience in Administration, Finance or Accounting; experience in Contracts handling will be an advantage
- Systematic and organized
- Good communication skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Good with MS Excel and MS word
- Committed, resourceful, meticulous, firm
- Maintains composure under pressure
- Strong work ethic and ability to handle simultaneous functions
- Team player and ability to adapt to changes
- Strong acumen in IT systems
- Proficiency with computer software packages and SAP knowledge is a plus
More such Job opportunities that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.