Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up one post of Consultant (Mediation and Conciliation Project Committee) on a contractual basis in the Supreme Court of India.
Supreme Court Legal Services Committee, is an effort to provide legal aid and assistance to the marginalized and weaker sections of the Society. Supreme Court is the last Court of Justice in the country. It is the Court of Law and people look upto it as being the temple of justice.
About the Job Opportunity
Applications in the prescribed proforma (as per Annexure I) to the advertisement from eligible candidates for appointment as Consultant in the Mediation and Conciliation Project Committee, Supreme Court of India.
Role and Responsibilities
- The Consultant will share some burden of the staff of the MCPC and also conduct independent research, prepare documentation, and statistical data.
- He/She will be expected to suggest remedial steps (if any) and identify positive actions taken (if any) so that a series of best practices are evolved over the years.
- There will be additional and miscellaneous administrative duties that the consultant will be required to perform, such as organizing seminars and group discussions with experts on the subject of Mediation etc.
- Educational Qulaification: Candidate must be a law graduate (as on the date of applying) having a Bachelor Degree in law (3-year professional course), 5-year (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/ Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrollment as an Advocate.
- Knowledge and Competency: The candidate must have knowledge of computer including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw. Etc.
- Experience: One year in the field of Law (as on the date of advertisement)
- Age Limit: Candidate should not be above 25 years of age on the closing date of application.
Rs. 40,000 per month
Duration of Engagement
Initially 1 year
How to Apply?
Interested applicants may submit application indicating their interest in working for the Mediation and Conciliation Project Committee, Supreme Court of India.
The envelope containing the applicants’ details as mentioned above should be clearly labeled “Application for Consultant in the office of Mediation and Conciliation Project Committee, Supreme Court of India” and addressed to :
The Member Secretary,
Mediation and Conciliation Project Committee,
Block -B, Room No. 124,
Additional Building Complex,
Supreme Court of India,
New Delhi -110001
The last date for submission of the application is December 24, 2021 (incomplete application shall be straightway rejected)