About the organisation
Established in 2006, the National Health Systems Resource Centre’s mandate is to assist in policy and strategy development in the provision and mobilization of technical assistance to the states and in capacity building for the Ministry of Health.
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the post of Consultant (Legal) purely on contractual basis.
Period of contract: 1 year and extendable based on annual performance evaluation with an increase of 5% in remuneration
Number of Vacancies
New Delhi, India
- A Bachelor degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Three years of experience of handling court cases in High Court/Supreme Court.
Desirable: Experience in drafting of affidavits, applications, special leave petitions, transfer petition and proficient in preparing briefs, giving opinions, advising on legal matters.
Knowledge and skills
- Capability to function collaboratively and productively, in a multidisciplinary environment
- Ability to represent the organization in interactions with Central & State Government, and other stakeholders
- Scrutinizing, inspecting and guiding in legal matters with effective communication & problem-solving skills.
- Track record of implementing innovative ideas and schemes in day to day working.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively.
- Interpersonal and management skills with the ability to work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Good command over MS-Office/internet
- Good communication skills in English and Hindi, both written and verbal.
Rs. 100,000/- per month. TA/DA on official tour shall be provided as per extant Government norms.
How to apply?
Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to ntcp.recruitments[at]gmail.com only, by 14th November 2019.
Application submitted in other format will not be accepted. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the application form, without which the application form will not be accepted