About the organisation
Bridge Mediation and Consulting is a public policy think tank and capacity building organization.
They regularly submit representations on lawmaking and policy to various departments of Central Government and State Government.
Post: Consultant on a full-time basis.
The Consultant shall not be allowed to work for other organizations or take up private assignments separately.
The candidate shall have the following scope of work:
- Research on law and public policy.
- Preparing reports and representations with techno-commercial and legal angles.
- Making recommendations for change in the law.
- Assisting the organization to organize and conduct training programs.
- Prepare course curriculum and modules for training programs.
- Attending stakeholder meetings, taking notes and assisting the seniors during stakeholder consultants.
- Briefing seniors before important meetings.
- Preparing powerpoint presentations and accompanying notes for seniors.
Location: New Delhi, India
Post Qualification Experience (PQE): At least 1 year.
Personality traits: Punctual, accountable, responsible
Five years integrated law graduate or a post graduate from any one of the following:
- National Law University
- Amity, Noida
- Symbiosis Pune
- KIIT Bhubaneswar
- UPES Dehradun
- Jindal Global Law School (Three year LLB graduates from this university are also welcome to apply)
How to apply
Please write to accounts[at]bridgemediation.in with your CV and a sample of your most recent research work on or before April 20, 2019.