About the Seminar:
No society can remain stagnant in the race of development, nor can the law. Law is bound to change in response to changing economic and social environment; otherwise, demise to society is certain. Change in the law is continuum until it adapts to changed circumstances.
The factors responsible for the change in the circumstances are many, but most contributive are technological developments. Technological developments are the harbinger of the progress of human being.
1. Interaction of Technological Development and Law.
2. Technological Development and Human Rights.
3. Cyber-crime and law.
4. Technological Development in Criminal Investigations and Law.
5. Biotechnology and Law.
6. Technological Development and its impact on Environment (Legal issues).
7. Technological Development & IPR’s Regime.
Sub-themes are in the brochure.
Call for Papers:
Research Papers/Articles and Case Studies from legal fraternity are invited for presentation in the National Conference. Communication of acceptance will be sent to authors for presentation.
Co-authorship is allowed, but each author is required to register and pay the registration fee individually.
The paper completed and duly presented will be published in the conference proceeding book bearing ISBN No/ e-journal.
The abstract and full-length paper must include Title, Author(s) Name & Designation, Name of the Institution of the Researcher, Mobile No., and E-mail address.
- The submission shall consist of an abstract and full paper.
- An abstract shall not be more than 300 words excluding title and keywords.
- The length of the paper should not exceed 3000 words.
- Footnotes must conform to the authoritative standard, rules of legal citation and must include a description of each authority adequate enough to be understood by a reader.
- Paper in MS Word format with the subject “NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT &
CHANGING DIMENSIONS OF LAW”.
- The cover page must contain the name, nationality, e-mail, contact number, and the name of the College/University along with the address of the participants.
- In the case of co-authorship, the covering letter should include details of all the authors.
- Submission of abstract and full paper must be made to [email protected]
- A Delegate must submit the hard copy of his/her paper on the day of the conference, at the registration desk.
The paper should be in the following format:
- Font Type: Times New Roman.
- Font Size: 12 pt.
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Foot Note Size: 10pt
- Citation Format: Bluebook 19th Edition/ILI Citation Style
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 co-authors but each author is required to register and pay the registration fee individually. Payment should be made by cash/ demand draft (any nationalized Bank)/ NEFT/ RTGS.
- Last Date for Submission of Abstracts: 1st April, 2019.
- Last Date for Communication of Acceptance of Abstract: 4th April, 2019.
- Last Date for Full Paper Submission: 10th April, 2019.
Before 6th April 2019:
- Students: INR 800
- Research Scholars: INR 1000
- Advocates/Academicians: INR 1200
After 6th April 2019:
- Students: INR 1000
- Research Scholars: INR 1200
- Advocates/Academicians: INR 1500
For Demand Draft:
The Demand Draft should be drawn in the favour of “The ICFAI University Dehradun – Fee Collection A/c” payable at Dehradun and must be sent to Dean, ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Dehradun. Registration fee by demand draft must reach on or before 6th April 2019.
For Online Payment:
Bank: Kotak Mahindra Bank
Branch: City Centre, Rajpur Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand-248001
Current A/c No.: 9312039654
IFSC Code: KKBK0000153
To confirm the registration, the scanned copy of the demand draft/ acknowledgement copy of online transfer and transaction no. must be emailed to [email protected]
ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Dehradun will arrange accommodation on prior intimation for the delegates on sharing basis @ Rs. 800/- (Room Rent, bedding, and complimentary breakfast) per person per day.
The weather is expected to be pleasant at that time.
No T.A. & D.A. shall be provided to delegates by the organizers. Other details regarding Conference can be obtained from the Organizing Secretary/ Conveners and viewed at the University website www.iudehradun.edu.in.
The venue for the Seminar:
ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Rajawala Road, Central Hope Town, Selaqui, Dehradun-248011.
Guests & Speakers
- The Chief Guest of Inaugural Ceremony: Hon’ble Justice Mr. L. Nageshwara Rao, Supreme Court of India.
- The Chief Guest of Valedictory Ceremony: Hon’ble Justice Mr. Siddhartha Varma, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Mr. Avishek Raj, Organizing Secretary, National Conference 2019: [email protected]
Dr. Sagar Jaiswal, Organizing Secretary, National Conference 2019: [email protected]
Other Important Contacts:
Mr. Ankit Raj (Registration and Fee Submission Queries): +91-7979911072.
Mr. Rudresh K. Srivastava (Abstract & Full Paper Submission): +91-9696257480.
For full details, click here.
For the poster, click here.
For registration, click here.
Lawctopus is happy to support this event as a media partner.