About the conference:
School of Law – Ansal University, Gurugram, Haryana, India proudly announces its International Conference on Protection of Child Rights and Children in Institutional Care, to be held on 27th April 2018.
This Conference aims to channelize the intellectual, moral and political power of the world’s leaders to focus on the greatest challenge of our times, the need to protect and educated every child and ensure that every child knows what really a childhood is, except those who are born in privileged and well to do families.
The idea of a united future has never been more urgently needed than today. Let our intellectual and moral might arrive at its rightful conclusion, our children. We must leave behind a legacy of compassion.
The dreams of our children can only be fulfilled by our collective will and strong resolve. We have people who have the will and compassion to work for children and their rights.
The compassion is the inspiration behind this Conference. Let’s not forget that as the society, we have a moral obligation towards the development and security of children. The onus to make the world child-friendly is on us.
- Child Protection Laws and the role of NHRC and other agencies.
- Protection of Children: International Laws Framework.
- Family and Alternative Care.
- Cyber Space and Children.
- Child Abuse and Child Trafficking.
- A child in care of need and protection and child in conflict with laws.
- Role of NGOs
**(These themes are not restrictive in nature, you may explore any other area related to the broad theme of the Conference where not much research has been done or has been ignored).
Last Date for Submission of Abstracts: March 2, 2019
Acceptance of Abstracts: March 4, 2019
Last date for submission of Full Paper and Registration Fees: April 4, 2019
Date of the Conference: April 27, 2019
- Students/Research Scholars: 1000/- per person (Co-authorship is allowed)
- Certificate in absentia: 1200/-
- Professionals/Academicians/Others: 1500/-
- Certificate in Absentia: 1700/-
##Further details of the conference shall be revealed in the next 10 working days.
For more information contact:
1. FACULTY CONVENORS
- Dr Deepak Miglani – [email protected]
- Dr Komal – [email protected]
- Ms Astha Mehta – [email protected]
2. STUDENT COMMITTEE:
- Ms. Vimmy Garg, Convenor +91-7015234806
- Mr. Tarun Kumar, Co-Convenor +91-9958987622
- Mr. Mayank Jain, Co-Convenor +91-9643140600