About the Organizer
The Central Law College, Salem, Tamil Nadu, is a Private Law College started in the year 1984, originally affiliated to University of Madras after the inception of State formed Law University in the year 1997 namely The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai and it got affiliated to the Law University from then. It is recognized by The Bar Council of India, New Delhi.
Venue: The Central Law College, Yercaud Main Road, Kannankurichi Post, Salem-636008.
About the Conference
The Central Law College, Salem has proposed to organize a Two day National Conference on “MEDICO-LEGAL: ISSUES AND THE NEED FOR MEDICAL TRIBUNAL” on September 28th & 29th, 2019.
The Conference aims to discuss & find solutions for Medico-Legal issues involved in health informatics. Delegates are expected to participate in the event from the legal and medical field, judges, academicians, legal practitioners, research scholars and students.
The Inauguration and Valedictory function of the conference will be carried out by the Hon’ble Judges of Supreme Court of India and High Court.
In this context, they invite you to participate and present a research paper. Kindly submit your abstract/full paper as per the instructions stated in the brochure.
Submission Registration and Application Details
Call for Papers
The Central Law College, Salem, Tamil Nadu is calling for submission for the abstract. The last date to submit is 4th October 2019 at clcnationalconference[at]gmail.com.
- Last Date for Abstract (through email only): 04.09.2019
- Abstract Acceptance Intimation: 09.09.2019
- Last Date for Full Paper: 16.09.2019
- Date of the Conference: 28.09.19 & 29.09.19
- Fee includes conference kit, course materials, working lunch and refreshments.
- The registration fee is to be paid through demand draft in favour of “The Principal, The Central Law College, Salem” payable at Salem and addressed to The Principal, The Central Law College, Salem-636008.
- Photocopy of the form can be used.
- Co-authors have to use a separate registration form.
- Participants will have to make their own arrangements for accommodation.
Mobile numbers: 9171413171 /9942186664/8610365550 /8939043180
E-mail : clcnationalconference[at]gmail.com
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.