About the Institute
Parul Institute of Law, Parul University, Vadodara is duly approved by the Bar Council of India and is a member of International Association of Law Schools, New York. It offers Five Year Integrated courses of B.A.LL.B, B.Com.LL.B, B.B.A.LL.B and Three Year LL.B course.
About the conference
Media in contemporary times has emerged as one of the most valuable tools for moulding the opinion of society at large on a plethora of issues. There is also no doubting the fact that media as a medium of communication plays an imperative role in the overall growth of the society. It provides valuable information and disseminates the knowledge, creating awareness on various issues that are vital for society.
The Conference aims to serve as a platform for academicians, professionals, researchers and students to discuss and critically assess the existing legislative framework and policies. It also aims to analyze the innovations and development of media and telecommunication laws and come with sustainable solutions in addressing the issues in modern-day justice delivery mechanism.
Any student, research scholar, academician or professional.
Papers are invited under the following themes
- Constitutional mandate and freedom of the press
- Politicisation of Media
- Yellow journalism paid and fake news
- Media and Marginalised people
- Media Censorship and Laws
- Professional Ethics of Media
Any other topic relevant to the main theme of the conference is invited.
Academicians/ Professionals :Rs. 1000/-
Students/ Research Scholars : Rs. 500/-
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: 7th September 2019
- Last Date for Registration: 7th September 2019
- Last Date for Full Paper submission: 14th September 2019
- The date for Conference & Valedictory: 14th September 2019
Email id: conference.pil[at]paruluniversity.ac.in
Mr. Faiz Ayat Ansari, Assistant Professor (Law): +91 9687004426
Ms. Girija Soni, Assistant Professor (Arts): +91 9724066962