About the Organizer
The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), formerly National Institute for Advanced Legal Studies, is a uni-disciplinary university in Kochi, India for undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate legal education. It is the only National Law University in the state of Kerala.
About the Conference
The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi, Kerala is conducting an International Multi-Disciplinary Conference on Labour Rights in the New Millenium, From 5th to 7th August 2020.
- Labour Rights under globalised environment
- Globalisation and International labour standards
- International Agencies and Labour rights
- Trends and Challenges of Domestic Labour Laws
- Protection of rights of Unorganised Workers
- Labour Rights and Gender equity
- Issues and challenges of Migrant Workers
Call for Papers
- Quality Research Papers, including Field Studies, from Scholars, Researchers, Bar & Bench, Teachers, NGOs/Civil Societies and Students are invited.
- One co-author is permitted. Co-author is also required to pay registration charges.
- Submit the abstracts at: nualsconference2020[at]gmail.com
- Abstract (about 500 words) Submission: 15 April 2020
- Approved abstract notification: 20 April 2020
- Submission of registration form & charges: 30 April 2020
- Submission of full paper: 25 May 2020
- Date of Conference: 5-7 August 2020
Dr. Mini S: Conference Convenor
Phone Number: 9446899009
Ms. Pooja P.O.: Student Convenor
Email : poojarahul30[at]gmail.com
Phone Number: 828984661
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.