National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) in collaboration with Fairfield Institute of Management & Technology (FIMT) is going to conduct an International Conference on Human Rights Prisoners Reforms on 9th March 2019 at FIMT Campus.
Eligibility: All the students/scholars/researchers interested in Human Rights or Prisoners’ Rights and Reforms.
Venue: Fairfield Institute of Management & Technology, FIMT CAMPUS, Kapashera, New Delhi – 110037.
The participants will be provided certificates on successful completion of the Workshop. It is mandatory for all participants to attend all the classes/sessions.
• Attendance for all the sessions is mandatory or otherwise, the certificate shall not be issued.
• Due to Limited seats, the students will be selected on First Come First Serve Basis.
• Selected students will be communicated by the Organizing Team on 7th March 2019 to pay the Registration Fee.
• The Last date for submission of registration fees is 8th March 2019 failing to which the candidature shall be cancelled.
• The fee for the workshop is non-refundable.
• Refreshment will be made available for the participants.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
I am an army girl! In a barbie world! Keeper of 5 dogs. On a diet for now. Sometimes I might make punctuation mistakes, but I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two extra. What's more important, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?