About the organisation and conference:
National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) in collaboration with Fairfield Institute of Management & Technology (FIMT) is going to conduct an International Conference on Human Rights Prisoners Reforms on 9th March 2019 at FIMT Campus.
Eligibility: All the students/scholars/researchers interested in Human Rights or Prisoners’ Rights and Reforms.
Venue: Fairfield Institute of Management & Technology, FIMT CAMPUS, Kapashera, New Delhi – 110037.
Registration fees: Rs.600
Interested students are requested to fill this Google Form.
Deadline: 7th March 2019.
Certification of participation:
The participants will be provided certificates on successful completion of the Workshop. It is mandatory for all participants to attend all the classes/sessions.
• Attendance for all the sessions is mandatory or otherwise, the certificate shall not be issued.
• Due to Limited seats, the students will be selected on First Come First Serve Basis.
• Selected students will be communicated by the Organizing Team on 7th March 2019 to pay the Registration Fee.
• The Last date for submission of registration fees is 8th March 2019 failing to which the candidature shall be cancelled.
• The fee for the workshop is non-refundable.
• Refreshment will be made available for the participants.
Faculty Coordinator: Ms. Deepa Bhutani: 9711464097.
• Mr. Aditya Pandey: 9039030856
• Mr. Krishna Pandey: 8588019483
Email ID: fimtrst2019[at]gmail.com.