About the organisation and conference:
National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) in collaboration with Fairfield Institute of Management & Technology (FIMT) is going to conduct an International Conference on Human Rights Prisoners Reforms on 9th March 2019 at FIMT Campus.
Eligibility: All the students/scholars/researchers interested in Human Rights or Prisoners’ Rights and Reforms.
Venue: Fairfield Institute of Management & Technology, FIMT CAMPUS, Kapashera, New Delhi – 110037.
Registration fees: Rs.600
Interested students are requested to fill this Google Form.
Deadline: 7th March 2019.
Certification of participation:
The participants will be provided certificates on successful completion of the Workshop. It is mandatory for all participants to attend all the classes/sessions.
• Attendance for all the sessions is mandatory or otherwise, the certificate shall not be issued.
• Due to Limited seats, the students will be selected on First Come First Serve Basis.
• Selected students will be communicated by the Organizing Team on 7th March 2019 to pay the Registration Fee.
• The Last date for submission of registration fees is 8th March 2019 failing to which the candidature shall be cancelled.
• The fee for the workshop is non-refundable.
• Refreshment will be made available for the participants.
Faculty Coordinator: Ms. Deepa Bhutani: 9711464097.
• Mr. Aditya Pandey: 9039030856
• Mr. Krishna Pandey: 8588019483
Email ID: fimtrst2019[at]gmail.com.
This post was first published on:
9 Mar 2019
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.