About the Organiser
Shankarrao Chavan Law College was established in 2003 with the objective of nurturing future legal professionals and researchers with ideas and values required for playing a constructive role to create a better world.
The College is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Approved by Bar Council of India, recognized by Government of Maharashtra with an ISO Certification and accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC.
About the Conference
Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College, Pune (INDIA) in Collaboration with The Centre for the Human Rights (CSHR) And The Faculty of Law, University of Colombo, Colombo (SRI LANKA) Organises International Conference on “Legal Dimensions of Human Rights in the Technological Realm” on 17th & 18th January 2020.
Call for Papers
The organizers invite original, unpublished research papers on the theme of this International Conference from students, research scholars, academicians and professionals on the theme of the conference.
The interested researcher should send an abstract of not exceeding 300 words accompanied by a brief profile of the author/s including Name, Designation, Institutional Affiliation, Contact details, and email ID.
Guidelines for Paper Submission
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12 (for Footnotes – 10)
- Word Limit: 3000 – 5000 words (including footnotes)
- Line Spacing: 5 (for Footnotes 1.0)
- Citation Method: The Bluebook Style of Citation, 20th Edition
- Language: English only
- Authorship may be extended maximum up to two authors
- In accordance with the double-blind process of review, the name of the author/s and their institutional affiliation must not be mentioned or indicated anywhere in main body of the manuscript.
- Submissions shall be through E-mail only & all correspondences and queries may be addressed to: mmsclcic2020[at]gmail.com.
- Last Date for Submission of Abstract: 25th November 2019
- Notification of Selection of Abstract: 5 working days after the submission of Abstract
- Last Date for Submission of Full Paper: 20th December 2019
- Last Date for Registration: 1st January 2020
- Academicians/Research Scholars/Professionals (Without Accommodation): Rs. 3000
- Academicians/Research Scholars/Professionals (With Accommodation): Rs. 5000
- Students (PG/UG) (Without Accommodation): Rs. 2000
- Students (PG/UG) (With Accommodation): Rs. 2500
- Participants without Paper Presentation: Rs. 1000
- Students of Marathwada Mitra Mandal & the University of Colombo: Rs. 500
Asst. Prof. Sourabh Ubale, Programme Officer, (+91 9921277798)
Asst. Prof. Ashwini Ingole, Conference Coordinator, (+91 9423508945)
Asst. Prof. Mayura Sabne, Conference Coordinator, (+91 7798567208)
For the brochure, click here.
For the website, click here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.