About the College
HSNC Board’s K. C. Law College, Mumbai established in 1955 and is one of the most reputed Law institutions in Mumbai.
About the Conference
The Conference is on “Dimensions of Gender Equality in Global Era” sponsored by ICSSR (WRC).
Theme and Scope is Inter-disciplinary and includes all areas of
- Gender Equality and Sustainable Development
- Social Dimensions of Gender Equality
- Gender Equality and Higher Education
- Gender Discrimination
- Gender Equality and Violence against Women.
- Last Date of Registration and Abstract: 5th April 2019.
- Conference Date: 11th April 2019.
Rs. 400/- (FOR PAPER PRESENTERS & PARTICIPANTS)
D.D./ Cheque should be drawn in Favour of “Principal, K.C.Law College”, payable at Mumbai.
Two Best Research Paper Presentations will be awarded from Students and Teachers Category each.
Email id: kclcseminar[at]gmail.com.
Join 70,000 law students. Receive only the posts you want.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.