About the Conference
Damage to the environment is one of the crucial and complicated problems that humankind is facing today. Human being endeavours to improve his quality of life, which can be possible only if Environment and development go side by side. Environment Protection and development are two such facets of Environmental Jurisprudence that needs to be critically
analysed in present times.
The one- day national conference is an occasion to deliberate upon some important issues, Laws and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas, information by bringing together Academicians, Researchers and Experts to share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Environment Protection and Sustainable development.
The conference will be organised at Committee Room, Office of Vice-Chancellor. The conference will have a rich mix of one Plenary Session, two parallel technical sessions. It is intended to be a high-level conference, including the legal luminaries, academicians, practitioners and experts from across the country resulting in a focussed discussion on all aspects of the environment and its sustainability.
Objectives of Conference
The main objective of the conference is to address new and emerging challenges regarding the identified thrust areas of Environment Protection and Sustainable development, Assessing the progress and implementation gaps in meeting legal provisions.
It will also provide a platform to academicians, practitioners and experts and researchers to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, concerns, practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the field of Environment Science and development.
All submitted conference papers after peer review will be published in Book.
The theme of the Conference
Environment Protection Laws and Sustainable Development
- Right to live in clean environment vis-a-vis Right to health under the constitution of India.
- Judicial Activism and Environmental Jurisprudence in India.
- National Strategy on Environmental Education and Awareness.
- Issues and Challenges before Environmental Justice.
- Environment Impact Assessment: Purpose, Implications and Reality.
- Combating Air Pollution and Laws in India.
- Sustainable Environmental practices and Menace of Environmental Deteriorations.
- Water Pollution: Problems, Prospects, Policies, Consumer Perspective and Role of Indian Judiciary.
- Measures to strengthen wildlife Protection.
- Legislative measures for Biodiversity Conservation.
- Role of National Green Tribunal (NGT) in the prevention and Protection of Environment.
- Date of the conference: 28-03-2020
- Submission of Abstract: 10-02-2020
- Notification of Accepted Abstract: 15-02-2020
- Full paper submission: 29-02-2020
Guidelines for Submission
Abstract: The abstract should not exceed 250 words in Times New Roman with font size 12 which must be accompanied by a cover page stating the following:
- Title of paper
- Name of the Author(s)
- E-mail Address
- Official Address
- Contact Number
Full paper submission rules
- The text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman with font size 10 and line spacing of 1.0.
- One-inch margins should be maintained on all four sides.
- Citation style: Blue Book, 20th Edition.
- The maximum length of the paper shall not exceed 3500 words (excluding the footnotes)
Note: The abstract and paper has to be submitted to enviroconference2020[at]gmail.com.
- The student/research scholars: Rs. 500/-
- Co-Author: Rs. 300/-
- Academicians/Advocates: Rs. 1000/-
- Co-Author: Rs. 800/-
Kindly send your abstracts and papers on this email