About the organisation and conference
Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University was founded in 2008. The university has been established and incorporated
under the Act 17 of 2008 passed by Rajasthan State Legislature and notified by the Government of Rajasthan through its official Gazette Notification No. F.2 (23) Vidhi /2/2008, dated April 21, 2008.
The University Mother Teresa Chair, Faculty of Law and Governance, Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Jaipur in collaboration with Mahila Aayog, Government of Rajasthan is organising a National Conference and Academic Awards Ceremony on Emerging Trends in Employee Welfare and Labor Dispute Management in India (ETEWLD-2019) and Academic Awards Ceremony.
Dates: April 25th – 27th 2019
Venue: Prof. Rekha Govil Auditorium, Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Jaipur (Rajasthan), India.
- Theme I: Emerging Trends in Employee Welfare: Scenario of India
- Theme II: Labor Dispute Management: Scenario of India
- Theme III: Social Justice for working women
- Theme IV: Women Labor Dispute Management: Indian Scenario
- Registration Commences: April 15th, 2019
- Registration Closes April: 20th, 2019
- Paper Submission Deadline: April 19th, 2019
- Notification of Acceptance: April 24th, 2019
- Accommodation Request Deadline: April 24th, 2019