Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS) is organizing VSLLS Conference on Emerging Trends in Commercial and Arbitration Law: International and National Perspectives on March 16th 2020.
Proposed Themes (but not limited to)
- Business and Ethics
- Emerging Trends in Cross Border Mergers
- Role of Corporate Governance in Addressing the issue of growing Non-Performing Assets (NPA)
- Defining boundaries of Corporate Governance
- Significance of Foreign Direct Investment, Foreign Institutional Investments
- Shareholders Activism
- Aspects of Insider Trading vis a vis SEBI Regulations
- Impact of Recession on Corporate Existence
- Arbitration: India and the Global Contours
- The Jurisdictional and Contractual Consequences of Designating a Seat of Arbitration.
- The Concepts of arb med, Med Arb and med arb med arb.
- Parameters for empanelling Arbitral institutions. The need for an essential checklist.
- Issues Arising out of the Schedule Regarding Qualification of Arbitrators Specifically in the Context of International Arbitration
- The role of National courts in International Commercial Arbitration.
- Arbitration in International Investment Disputes: Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Conference Date: March 16, 2020 (Monday)
- Abstract Submission: March 11, 2020 (Wednesday)
- Full Paper Submission: March 15, 2020 (Sunday)
- Times New Roman: 12
- Footnote: 10
- Line spacing: 1.5
- Citation Style: Uniform Style of Citation
- File Name and Format: Name of the Author + Title of Paper, .doc/.docx
- Word Limits: Abstract-150 words, Paper-2500-4500 words
Abstracts and Submission: vsllsstudentconference2020[at]gmail.com.
Single author: Rs. 700
Co-authorship: Rs. 1400
Payable through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘VIVEKANANDA INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES’ payable at NEW DELHI to be sent with the registration form latest by March 11, 2020, on the following correspondence:
The Dean, Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies, Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, AU Block, Pitampura, New Delhi, India – 110034.
Phone: +91 (11) 27343401, 27343402, 27343403.
Dr. Navjeet Sidhu Kundal (navjeetsidhukundal[at]gmail.com)
Ms. Gauri Gupta (gauri.gupta[at]vips.edu)
Ms. Amrita Jha: 8574834648
Concept Flyer: CLICK HERE
Full details and registration form: CLICK HERE
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.