About the organisation
Himachal Pradesh University is a public non-profit university at Summer Hill about 5 km from the hill-station Shimla, in the vicinity of the Indian Institute of Advanced Study. It is wholly financed by the government of Himachal Pradesh and the University Grants Commission, New Delhi.
About the conference
Himachal Pradesh University is organising a National Conference on Cyber Law and Cyber Crimes: Issues and Challenges on 28th September 2019.
The present seminar aims to create awareness about cyber laws, issues, challenges of cyber crimes towards the society among the students, academicians, professionals and others.
The objective of the seminar is to trace out the Development of Technology and to discuss or deliberations on the following current areas.
- Dimensions of Cyber Law
- National and International Development of Cyber Law and Cyber Crimes
- Cyber Security and Secure internet
- Legal Challenges in Cyber laws.
- Relationship between internet rights and internet security
- Relationship of Cyber Law with Intellectual Property Rights
- Crimes against Women under Cyber Law
- Emerging Challenges before Cyberlaw
- Freedom, Security and Growth in Cyberspace
- Digital Democracy and Digital Diplomacy
Location: Himachal Pradesh University, Gyan-Path, Summer-Hill, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171005, India.
Call for papers
The submissions shall consist of an Abstract followed by objectives of the Paper, explanation of legal provisions, case laws related to the topic, empirical analysis (if the empirical study is done), findings analysis which will be subject to anti-plagiarism check.
Submissions should be sent by email to Seminar2019uils2[at]gmail.com
Selected Papers would be published in the form of a Book or may be in the Peer-reviewed Journal of the UILS after the Seminar.
Faculties/Professionals/Delegates: Rs. 1,500 (Co-Author: Rs. 1,000)
Research Scholars/Students: Rs. 800 (Co-Author: Rs. 500)
Registration fees have to be paid in Cash on the spot only. Moreover, no TA/DA will be paid to the participants.
Accommodation shall be provided to outstation delegates to the maximum of 30 in number on the first come first serve basis as very limited accommodation is available. An additional amount of Rs. 500-00 per person shall be charged for it.
- Last Date of Submission of Abstract: 10th August 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Full Paper: 5th September 2019
- Confirmation of Acceptance of the Paper: 15th September 2019
- Prof. (Dr.) Sanjay Sindhu: 94181-81797
- Dr. Sandeep Kumar: 94181-23450
- Dr. Veena Kumari: 94182-12464
- Dr. Kusum Chauhan: 94180-24222
- Dr. Gitanjli Thapar: 98166-71001
- Dr. Karuna Machhan: 94181-89262