About the organizers
The Manipal Education Group, with its heritage of excellence in higher education for over 65 years, launched Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ) in 2011.
The Manipal University Jaipur Curated into the field of legal education by introducing Integrated B.A.LL.B. (Hons.), BB.A.LL.B.(Hons.), Bachelor of Law (LL.B), Master of Law (LLM) and PhD programs.
About the event
Consumer Protection Cell of School of Law Manipal University Jaipur is organizing a national seminar on Consumer Protection laws intending to create responsible consumers. It also aims to provide a platform for all the participants to express their opinions about the topic. The Conference is proposed to be conducted at Manipal University, Jaipur on 10 & 11 April 2020.
THEME: Consumer Protection Laws
- Mediation and Consumer Protection
- Consumer Education and Consumer Movement: The Role of Civil Groups
- E- Consumerism: Problems and Perspectives
- International Consumer Protection Framework & Policy
- Jurisprudential and conceptual dimensions of consumerism
- Consumerism in International integration of E-commerce
- Misleading advertisements and Law
- Consumer’s rights in the Digital Era
- New Age Contemporary Issues & Challenges.
- Any other correlated topic.
Papers are invited from the academicians, practitioners, research scholars and students on the issues related to the theme. Authors of the selected abstracts will be given an opportunity to present their papers during the seminar
- Date of Seminar: 10 & 11 APRIL 2020
- Last Date for Submitting Abstract Online: 25 MARCH 2020
- Intimation of Selection of Abstract: 28 MARCH 2020
- Last Date of submission of Full Paper: 5 APRIL 2020
- INR 700/- (Single Author), Additional charge of Rs. 700/- per Co-author – Payable after Selection of Abstract
- INR 900/- for Research Scholars
- INR 1200/- for Academicians and Practitioners
An additional charge of INR 1000 for accommodation. Mode of payment will be conveyed with abstract selection mail.
- Co-authorship up to two members is permitted.
- The participants should submit an abstract of not more than 300 words by 25th March 2020.
- The abstracts and the manuscripts must not mention the author’s name or his/her affiliation. A separate cover page must be attached which must contain the details of the author including the author’s name, affiliation and contact details, E-mail Address, Postal Address and Contact Number.
- The Subject of the Mail should be “Abstract Submission for-Theme-Subtheme-name of the author”. The submission should be in word doc and pdf will not be accepted.
- The Selected Abstracts will be called for Full Papers for Presenting.
- All abstracts and manuscripts must be submitted to the email: cellconsumerprotection[at]gmail.com
- Plagiarism will result in rejection of the paper.
- Word limit is 3000-5000 words.
- Top 10 selected paper will be published in E-Journals.
Citation – 20th Bluebook edition
- Font type: Times new roman
- Font size: 12pt.
- Line spacing: 1.5
- Footnote size: 10pt.
Faculty-in-Charge: Dr. Sunita Khatana: 9799583541
Swapnil Sharma: 7412960320
Richa Jhanwar: 9521896737, 8764300088
Saarthak Mongia: 9460908063
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.