About the Organisation
Amity Law School Noida is a premier law institute of India established in 2004 with the object of providing high-quality education in the legal domain.
About the Conference
The Amity Law School Noida in collaboration with School of Business and Law, Edith Cowan University, Western Australia is proud to organize the 2nd Annual International Conference on Comparative Constitutional Law (ICCCL 2020) on 5th-6th March 2020 (Thurs-Fri) at Amity Law School Noida.
The theme of the Conference is “Identifying and Analysing the Challenges of the Constitutional Framework of India and Australia.”
The conference is being organized in academic partnership with NALSAR University of Law (Hyderabad), Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University (Lucknow), Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (Punjab), H.P. National Law University (Himachal Pradesh), Dharmashastra National Law University (Madhya Pradesh) and Himalayan Garhwal University, (Uttarakhand).
Venue: Amity University UOar Pradesh, Sector – 125, Noida, INDIA (Tel. No: 0120 – 4392807).
Guidelines of Paper Submission
- Each applicant must submit a 500-word abstract providing an overview of the proposed paper by e-mail to icccl2020[at]gmail.com as well as fill up the Google Docs Registration Form, HERE latest by 22nd December 2019.
- The organizing committee will notify each applicant of whether his or her abstract has been accepted by 28th December 2019. Decisions of the organizing committee to accept papers for presentation at the conference shall be final.
- Applicants selected by the organizing committee must register and make payment through the Payment Portal, HERE
latest by 5th January 2020.
- Applicants selected by the organizing committee to participate in the conference must email their complete paper by 20th February 2020 at icccl2020[at]gmail.com.
- Last Date of Submission of Abstracts and Filling of Google Docs Form: 22.12.2019
- Last Date of No6fica6on of Acceptance of Abstracts: 28.12.2019
- Last Date for Online Registra6on and Payment (through Website): 5.1.2020
- Last Date for Full Papers Submission: 20.2.2020
- Conference Date: 5th-6th March 2020
Ms. Mini Srivastava, Co-Convenor (Faculty): +91-9871544551
Ms. Priyanka Ghai, Co-Convenor, (Faculty): +91-9315363885
Ms. Vidhi Baid, Co-Convenor (Student): +91-9874602729
Ms. Tayla Richards, Co-Convenor (Student): +61 0435373729