About the Organizer
Pendekanti Law College is sponsored by Vasavi Academy of Education and established in the year 1991 by Late Sri Pendekanti Venkatasubbaiah, Former Union Minister of State for Home & Parliamentary Affairs, and Former Governor of Bihar & Karnataka States.
About the Conference
Pendekanti Law College is organising a two-day National Conference on Climate Change: Environmental Law and Management on 9th and 10th November.
The seminar aims to discuss and deliberate holistic issues related to climate change mitigation, adaptation and sustainable developments in the global and national arena.
The focus of this conference is to discuss various aspects of the crises driven global economy and deliberations and the outcome of the conference will enhance the understanding of participants and provide policy inputs related to the theme.
Submission Registration and Application Details
Call for papers
Papers are invited from Researchers, Advocates and Academicians, Students of law, Management Science, e-commerce and Engineering. Interested authors may submit the Abstracts not exceeding 400-500 words and the full paper, including paper title, author names between 8 – 10 pages.
The Authors are required to give details of their affiliation, mailing address and contact number to the Convener on the above sub-themes. The Paper presenters are requested to note that all the papers will be subjected to plagiarism check and only the original papers will be accepted for publication and presentation in the seminar.
The Paper Presenters are also requested to note that their papers should be sent in A4 size, Font size should be 12 in Times New Roman and should not exceed than 8-10 pages. Presentation of papers in Absentia is not allowed.
Important Instructions and dates
- Paper presenters are expected to make their presentations from legal perspectives and inter-disciplinary topics.
- Registration form and details are available on the college website www.plchyd.ac.in
- The last date for receipt of Abstracts is 30th September and full papers along with requisite registration fee are 14th October 2019.
- Please send your full papers to plchydconference2019[at]gmail.com.
- Registration details: Rs. 1,000/- towards registration fee may be paid through NEFT in favour of ‘Pendekanti Law College’, Account No. 142210011802329, Andhra Bank, Branch – Labour Commissioner Office, Hyderabad IFSC CODE: ANDB0001422.
- T.A. and D.A have to be borne by the sponsoring institution/participant.
Note: The Selected Full Papers will be published in the form of a book with ISBN Number. However, the paper received by the editorial committee after 14th October 2019 shall not be considered for publication.
Dr. Aarati Tyagi, Associate Professor & Coordinator (Ph: 9346777557)
Smt. A. Vani, Assistant. Professor & Co-Coordinator (Ph: 9849018870)
The website link is here.
The brochure is here.