About the college
Amity Law School, Noida is an institution in the field of law. It was established as a philanthropic initiative by our Hon’ble Founder Dr. Ashok K. Chauhan. It has set the bench mark in legal education by providing ample opportunities for education, research and capacity building.
About the conference
Amity Law School, Noida is organising a Transdisciplinary International Conference on ‘Advancements in Legal Research: Reflections in Contemporary Pandemic and Transdisciplinary Dimensions’ on 4th and 5th Oct 2019.
Transdisciplinary studies are a reflection of the changing patterns of knowledge production. The ubiquity of the transdisciplinary approach is indicative of an important intellectual shift and it represents cognitively.
To understand and formulate better laws at present and in future, a holistic approach in acquainting with other disciplines other than law becomes indispensable.
This international transdisciplinary conference is the 3rd edition of the previous successful international transdisciplinary conferences organised in August 2017 and August 2018.
Call for papers
- The abstract shall not exceed 300 words. It should include the title of the paper, keywords, the presenter’s name, designation, institutional affiliation, mailing address, contact number and Email ID.
- The abstract should be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing.
- The abstract shall be sent to internationalconferenceamity[at]gmail.com with the subject line “Abstract – International Conference”. All submissions should be sent in .doc/.docx format only.
- Intimation for acceptance/improvisation will be provided within 2-3 working days from the last date of the submission of the abstract.
- All Abstracts will be published in the form of Conference Proceedings.
- The full paper should be submitted in soft copy and shall be sent to internationalconferenceamity[at]gmail.com with the subject line “Full Paper – International Conference” along with the certificate of originality duly filled by the presenter(s). All submissions should be sent in .doc/.docx format only.
- Selected papers may be published in an edited book by reputed National publisher with ISBN number.
Amity Law School, I-2 Block, Amity University Campus, Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201313.
To register, click here.
- For UG/PG Students/PhD Scholars: Rs 1000
- Academicians/Others: Rs 1500
- Only for Attending: Rs 500
- International Participants (Including Accommodation): $75
- Accommodation fee: (Excluding registration fee): Rs 1000
Mode of payment
The online Payment portal will also be available shortly.
NOTE: Payment of presenter(s) and Co-presenter(s) should be done separately.
Postal Address for Demand Draft:
To, Prof. (Dr.) Shefali Raizada, Joint Head Amity Law School, Noida, Room Number G-09, Ground Floor, I-2 Block, Amity University, Sector-125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Pin- 201313.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 25th August 2019
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: 25th September 2019
- Last Date of Registration: 25th September 2019
Notification of Acceptance/Improvisation: Within five working days of the submission of abstract/Paper
Shruti Gupta: +91-836-087-0921
Akshdeep Gupta: +91-999-727-1499
Email Id: internationalconferenceamity[at]gmail.com
The website link is here.
For full details, click here.
The poster is here.