Sharda University, Noida is conducting a National Conference on Alternative Dispute Resolution: Emerging Issues on February 22, 2019.
Call for Papers
The organizers of the seminar call upon the legal professionals, academicians, practitioners, research scholars, administrators, students, social activists and the representatives of governmental and nongovernmental organizations to present their research papers relevant to the below-mentioned themes:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Practice in India and Abroad.
- Emerging Issues in Arbitration, Conciliation, Mediation, Negotiation, Lok Adalat, Settlement.
- Legislation and ADR Practices in Developing Countries.
- Role of Judiciary in ADR/ Judicial Intervention in Arbitration in India.
- Scope of Institutional Arbitration in India.
- Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Awards in India and its effectiveness.
- International Commercial Arbitration/ International hubs of ADR.
- Mediation in Family and Matrimonial Disputes.
- Online Dispute Resolution.
The above themes are indicative and the author can send the articles on any topic related to the broad theme of the conference.
An abstract not exceeding 250 words shall be submitted for consideration.
In case of co-authorship, each author will have to register separately in the event of participation in the seminar.
Guidelines for Submission of full paper
- Length of the paper shall be less than 2500 words (including foot notes)
- Format: MS Word, Font Type: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12 Point, Line Spacing: 1.5
- For title of the Paper 14 point capitals may be used
- Participants are required to submit the full paper in the MS Word format and no other
- Name and Designation of the author/authors shall be mentioned below the title of the paper
- Follow a uniform style of citation throughout the paper.
Revision (if any) suggested by the reviewer of the paper shall be included. Revisions suggested are on the basis of blind peer review.
Selected papers will be published in an edited book following the Seminar. Further details will be provided in due course.
Abstract and full paper shall be submitted to this email id: email@example.com
- For Students – ₹ 500 (single authorship)
- For Students – ₹ 700 (dual authorship)
- For Faculties, Research Scholar & Practitioners – ₹ 1000 (single authorship)
- For Faculties, Research Scholar & Practitioners- ₹ 1500 (dual authorship)
Registration fee includes seminar kit, high tea, and lunch excluding accommodation.
(However, assistance shall be provided to outstation participants in arranging accommodation)
Last date for abstract submission: 13 February, 2019
Communication of acceptance of abstract: 15 February, 2019
Registration and submission of full papers: 17 February, 2019
Date of Seminar: 22 February, 2019
Mode of Payment
Participants can make their payment either through online, NEFT or DD drawn in favor of “School of Law, Sharda University” Payable at Greater Noida with the below-mentioned account details.
Once payment is made kindly send the soft copy of the payment receipt to this email id:firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of Account Holder: School of Law, Sharda University
Account Number: 912010034705440
Bank: Axis Bank
Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Alpha Commercial Belt, Greater Noida, U.P.
For any query please contact:
Email Id: email@example.com
Mr. Ajay Mishra, Asst. Prof., Mob. 9123132880
- Mr. Rajat Bajaj: 8094733881
- Mr. Mohit Saini: 9958282900
- Ms. Palak Sharma: 9717111619
- Ms. Kripa Pokhrel: 8130487789
- Ms. Yashi Mittal: 8447389834
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.