NIMT Institute of Method and Law, GREATER NOIDA is organizing a National Conference on Law and Political science It aims to be one of the leading National conferences for presenting novel and fundamental advances in the fields of Law and Political Science. It also serves to foster communication among researchers and practitioners working in a wide variety of scientific areas with a common interest in improving Law and Political Science related techniques.
The conference will be an international forum for the presentation of technological advances and research results in the fields of Business Management and Information Technology. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of Business Management and Information Technology interest from around the world.
Theme: Law and Political Science.
- Intellectual Property (IP) Law
- Trademarks Law
- Copyright Law
- Open standards and entrepreneurship
- Competition in two-sided markets
- High-tech and anti-trust policy
- The Internet Search
- Law of common areas
- Labour Law
- Environmental and Energy Law
- Human Rights/Civil Liberty
- Taxation Law
- Public Law Fundamentals
- Transport Law
- Tourism Law
- Immigration Law
- Criminal Law
- International Economics and Trade Law
- Public Contract Law
- Law of International Regulations
- Media Law
- International law and politics
- Courts and Judicial Politics
- Legislative processes and public law
- Political theory and philosophy
- Political systems
- Policy analysis and studies
- Public policy and administration
- Game theory
- Political economy
- Geopolitics and political geography
- Policy studies and public policy analysis
- Comparative politics
- National systems
- Democratic Innovations
- Green Politics
- Cross-national political analysis
- Supranational and intergovernmental politics
- Political development
- Foreign policy analysis
- Analytical Politics
- Intelligence Governance
- Political psychology, bureaucratic, administrative and judicial behaviour
- Political Methodology
- Interdisciplinary Perspective on Violence & Politics
- Internet and Politics
- Political Communication
Call for papers
We cordially invite articles and research papers on the theme from all academicians, researchers, advocates, social activists and students pursuing law or any other academic degree.
Interested participants may submit their abstracts and full papers for the seminar on this link.
- The language of the paper and the working language of the seminar and the presentations shall be done in English only.
- Co-authorship is permitted, subject to a limit of maximum two authors per submission.
- The author(s) is required to send abstract of their paper upon selection of which they will be required to send their paper.
- The abstract must contain the highlights of the full paper and should not exceed 500 words. The soft copy of abstract shall be submitted along with a cover page. 5.Author(s) Name(s), University/ Organization, paper title, email address and mobile number, to be stated clearly on the cover page of the paper.
- No part of the paper should have been published earlier or should be under consideration for publication. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification.
- Author(s) will be required to fill the registration form after the selection of their abstract.
- In case of co-authorship at least one author must attend the seminar to present the paper.
- A person may submit the maximum of only 1 article.
- The text should be in Times New Roman, font size 12, spacing 1.5. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single spacing.
- One inch margins on all sides should be maintained.
- 19th Bluetooth citation format should be strictly followed.
- The paper should be within 3500-4000 words inclusive of footnotes and abstract.
All submissions must be made in soft copy at this link on or before the last date of submission.
- Persons interested in attending (not required to make any submission) the seminar may also register for the same for which they will be awarded Certificate of Participation.
- The registration process for participation may be both earlier and Onspot. The persons will be required to fill the registration form provided along with the brochure or available at the university, in case of on-spot registration.
- Last date for Registration: 05th February 2019 ( For Listeners on-spot registration is available)
- Last date for Paper submission: 05th February 2019
- Confirmation of selected papers: 06th February 2019
- Date of seminar: 09th February 2019
- Students/Research Scholars: Rs. 1000
- Academicians/Professionals: Rs. 2000
- Listeners: Rs.800
- On spot registration (Students/Research Scholars): Rs. 2000
- On spot registration (Academicians/professionals): Rs. 3000
NOTE: The registration fee includes seminar kit and lunch on the day of seminar. NO accommodation charges are included. The scheduled date can be shifted due to unavoidable circumstances so asking for refund of the fee will not be entertained.
Registration fee regarding co-authorship:
- Students: Rs. 2000 (1000 per head)
- On-spot registration (Students): Rs. 3000 (1500 per head)
- Academicians and Professionals: Rs.4000 (Rs. 2000 per head);
On-spot registration(Academicians and Professionals):
- Rs. 5000 (2500 per head)
NOTE: Both the authors will have to register separately and the name of the co-author should be mentioned in the registration form. Certificate of presentation shall be awarded to both the authors.
Organizing Secretary, Mr.Pritish Kishore – 6200496414
- Shamya Noopur:- 8851448165 email:- [email protected]
- Deepak Gupta:- 8707469590 email:- [email protected]
- Sidra Khalid khan:- 6392801113 email:- [email protected]
- Radha:- 6377914545 email:- [email protected]
- Megha Mary Michael:- 6202471441email:- [email protected]
- Khyati Jain:- 9756904992 email:- [email protected]
- Anshita Argal:- 9340639795 email:- [email protected]
- Priyanka kalita:- 9085936249 email:- [email protected]
Click here for official brochure.