Parul Institute of Law is organizing a one day ‘International Conference on Recent Advances in Intellectual Property Rights Law’ on 28th April 2018 on the occasion of World Intellectual Property Day.
The interaction of law, science, and technology is one of the most highly charged fields of study in law today. A perfect example of this interaction is provided by information technologies and modern bio-technologies. Both these technologies have changed the nature of society and the people’s way of life
Synergy of Science and Law creates certain unique issues and challenges which must be addressed since it is the need of the hour. The Conference aims to address these issues and create awareness about same among the faculties, students, industry persons etc.
The interdisciplinary approach will aid the better understanding and analysis of IPR Policy. The Conference will provide an excellent platform for experts, academicians and industry persons to exchange their views and opinions, which will result in an extremely enriching experience and opportunity to learn for the attendees.
- Recent advances and challenges of Patent system
- Recent advances and issues of Copyright law
- Recent advances and issues of Trademark law
- Recent issues and challenges of Traditional Knowledge and Biodiversity
- Issues of Biotechnology and IPR
- Recent developments in Policy on IPR
- Date of the Conference: 28th April 2018
- Abstract Submission: 15th April 2018
- Full Paper Submission: 28th April 2018
- Registration Deadline: 20th April 2018
* Abstract acceptance will be communicated within 5 working days from the date of submission.
- Students: Rs 500/-
- Academicians/Practitioners/others: Rs.1000
- On the Spot Registration: Rs. 2000
Apoorva Pathak, Organizing Secretary: (+91) 9537670876
Click here for brochure and registration form.