Thakur Ramnarayan College, Mumbai is conducting the 1st National Conference on Recent Developing Trends in Law & Society on Nov 24, 2018.
About the conference
The legal system of a country reflects the rules of society. If there is a change social rules,
then we can say that a change in social law just occurs. Law can be changed due to social condition of any country. We can say that rules had to be change according to the roles of the society.
Law also reflects the society, the relationship between law and society are interrelated. Legal system reflects all the energy of life within in any society. Law has the complex vitality of a living organism. We can say that law is a social science characterized by movement and adaptation.
Rules are neither created nor applied in a vacuum, on the other hand they created and used time and again for a purpose. Rules are intended to move us in a certain direction that we assume is good or prohibit movement in direction that we believe is bad.
Keeping this into mind, this conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists,
researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Law and Society.
It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns
as well as practical challenges encountered, and solutions adopted in the fields of Law and Society.
Call for Papers
The Conference invites research papers from academicians, industry experts, students of law or those related to the field. The papers must be accompanied by an abstract (of not more than 250 words) and must apply research skills such as a specific research methodology, research questions, hypothesis and objectives of the research.
The aim of the Conference is to promote the exchange of knowledge and views of educationists, jurists, practicing professionals, social activists, and individuals in their areas of interest, relating to social justice and social change. It will provide a platform for sharing knowledge, practices, and perspectives from distinct academic communities, professionals, and vocationalists.
Research papers on the sub-themes to be covered in different technical sessions. Interested participants may submit soft copy of the abstracts and full papers to the organizing committee at the following email address: email@example.com.
TRCL extends a warm invitation to participants to present papers on any one of
the following sub-themes:
- Administration of Criminal Justice System
- Admiralty Law
- Air and Space Law
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Banking and Commercial Laws
- Constitution and Constitutionalism
- Cyber Security
- Financial Crimes
- Gender, Identity, Politics and Law
- Human Rights
- Industrial and Environmental Issues
- Intellectual Property Rights
- International Humanitarian Law
- International Trade Laws
- Juvenile Justice
- Law and Literature
- Law, Economics and Management Studies
- Law, Medicine and Ethics
- Law, Society and Religion
- Media & Law
- National and International Taxation Issues
- Personal Laws in Changing Times
- Public and Private International Law
- Sexual Offences
- Health Law
- Energy Law
- Biotechnology and Law
- Corporate Law in changing society
- Criminal Law Amendments
The abstracts would be peer reviewed by the organising committee and only shortlisted
abstracts would be invited to submit final papers. The final paper should be submitted after the intimation of acceptance of abstract. The final submission shall be concluded within the prescribed deadline.
All papers accepted for the seminar shall be punished in the form of a book containing
Who Can Participate?
- Abstract Submission* Deadline (250 words) (Gmail account required): 15th SEPT 2018
- Notification of Selected Abstracts: 18th SEPT 2018
- Last Date for Submission* of Full Paper (4000 words Max.)(Gmail account required): 15th OCT 2018
- Notification of Selected Final Paper: 18th OCT 2018
- Last Date for Registration & Payment of requisite fees: 25th OCT 2018
(to be eligible for publication in Edited Book with ISBN)**
- Last Date for Registration & Payment of requisite fees: 28th OCT 2018
(Without Publication & only presentation)
- Conference Date 24th NOV 2108
** Registrations & Submissions after 28th October 2018 will not be considered for publication as a Chapter in the Edited book and will only be allowed for participation and presentation in the national conference.
- Students (under graduate/post graduate): Rs 1000 (per participant)
- Academicians, Professionals & Research Scholars: Rs 1500 (per participant)
- Mr. Rajwant Rao, Assistant Professor 7024945222
- Mr. Subhas Pathak, Assistant Professor, 9967427145
- Ms. Hansa Bhargava, Assistant Professor, 9820594899
- Mrs. Moonam Kharat, Assistant Professor, 8369472290
Click here for the brochure.