The International Conference on Cyber Law, Cyber Crime and Cyber Security 2015 is going to be held in New Delhi on the 19th of November 2015.
Presently, the domain of Cyber Laws is emerging as one of the most important field in the entire arena of law. Consequently, cyber security is one of the most important concerns today.
The International Conference on Cyber Law, Cyber Crime & Cyber security shall aim to examine some of the most important aspects pertaining to evolving jurisprudence concerning Cyber Law, Cyber Crime and Cyber security.
Some topics that the conference aims to discuss are:
1) Cyber Law: 2015 & Beyond
2) Newly Emerging Cyber crimes
3) Trends for Cyber Security
4) Surveillance, Interception & Sovereignty
5) Intermediary Rights and Liability in a changed new Cyber World
6) Dark Web – A New Black Hole
7) Has Digital Privacy Evaporated Totally?
8) Internet Jurisdiction – A Catch 2022 Situation
9) Digital Defamation, Right To Be Forgotten & Connected Legalities