About the Seminar
The Confederation of Indian Bar is organizing a two day All India Seminar on Saturday, 8th April and Sunday, 9th April 2017 at the Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi.
The Theme of the Seminar is “Economic and Electoral Reforms from 1947 to 2017: The Path Ahead”.
The Seminar will be inaugurated by the Hon’ble Mr. Pranab Mukherjee, President of India. The Seminar will be presided by the Hon’ble Mr. Justice J.S. Khehar, Chief Justice of India.
Hon’ble Mr. Justice Deepak Misra, Judge, Supreme Court of India, will be the Guest of Honour in the inaugural session, which is later followed by 12 Sessions chaired by the Hon’ble Judges of the Supreme Court of India.
The Confederation of Indian Bar has decided not to charge any registration fee from the attendees of the Seminar.
However, the delegates can make voluntary contribution by Cheques/D.D in the favour of “Confederation of Indian Bar” to meet out the expenses in organising the All India Seminar.
The attendees are required to do registration for attending the All India Seminar. The attendees are requested to download the registration form which is available on the website of Confederation of Indian Bar.
The attendees are advised to send the scanned copies of their filled registration forms latest by 25 March 2017 on email@example.com.
The attendees are advised to write “Registration [Your College Name]” in the Subject line of your email.
Rules and Regulations
- The attendees are required to collect their Invitation Cards from Chamber No. 134, R.K Jain Block, Near UCO Bank, Supreme Court of India during 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM on Monday, 3rdApril and Tuesday, 4th April 2017. The entry will be given to only those attendees who are carrying their Invitation Cards.
- Due to security reasons, the Faculty and the Students are advised to take their seats in the Plenary Hall of Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi on 8 April 2017 between 10 AM to 11 AM. If the seats are not vacant, then the attendees are advised to take seats in Hall No. 5 and 6 on Second Floor of Vigyan Bhavan where the arrangement of live screening of the inaugural session is made.
- The students must agree to sit in the working sessions allotted to them and they will attend all sessions on 8thApril and 9th April without any exception.
- At the end of all sessions on 8th April and 9th April 2017, the students will be awarded the Certificate of Participation. However, only those students who attended the inaugural session and all working sessions will be awarded the Certificate of Participation. They have to submit their marked attendance slip of the Inaugural session and the Working sessions for getting the Certificate.
- The attendees are requested to wear formal dress during the Seminar. Entry can be denied if the attendee is not in a formal dress.
- Due to security reasons, the attendees are requested not to carry Bags, Pagers, Camera, etc. inside the venue.
- We will provide you the parking labels for your vehicle along with the Invitation Cards. But the Rules and Regulations of the parking is decided by the Delhi Police.
In case of any query or doubt, you can contact on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The details of the seminar and the registration forms can be accessed from here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.