APCO Worldwide, India is inviting applications for communications internship opportunity offered by the organization.
About APCO Worldwide
APCO Worldwide is an independent global public affairs and strategic communications consultancy. With more than 600 employees in 35 worldwide locations, it is also the second-largest independently owned PR firm in the United States.
APCO Worldwide in India began operations in 2007, and our regional operation is one of the largest and most successful in our global network. Our offerings in India include Corporate Advisory, Public Affairs, Policy Advocacy, Strategic Communications, Coalition Building, Crises Management and Consulting Services. Our clients in India include multinational companies, industry associations, non-profit organizations and governments.
APCO is an independent and majority women-owned business.
About the Opportunity
APCO Worldwide is looking for a Communications intern to help the organization with research and support with APCO’s field.
The organization’s internship gives interns a valuable educational experience, with exposure to a wide range of client work. While APCO interns are encouraged to develop their interest in either public relations or public affairs and policy advocacy, they will gain exposure in both practice areas.
Role and Responsibilities
The following are specific duties performed on a daily basis:
- Provide general research and intelligence to the office (monitoring media, institutional developments, policy and legislative updates).
- Actively support new business opportunities by contributing to brainstorms, conducting research, compiling bios and preparing decks.
- Editing of policy reports and other client deliverables.
- Writing analytical pieces on Indian policy, current events and business trends.
- Active participation in brainstorming and strategy sessions.
- Support media relations (drafting press releases, producing media lists).
- Support event coordination and logistics.
- Providing administrative assistance to projects on a limited basis.
- Other similar duties as assigned.
The internship is open for students and professionals with the ability to perform the above-mentioned tasks.
How to Apply?
Click on the link given at the end of this post to start applying for the internship.
Click here for the official information.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.