Juno Chambers offers dedicated chambers to independent practicing lawyers.
To have an independent practice is the dream of every lawyer but as they say, the journey towards accomplishing your dreams is not an easy one.
In addition to building a client base, enhancing reputation and sharping one’s legal acumen, starting a practice requires a financial investment which includes sky rocketing rentals coupled with security deposits, furnishing the place, hiring administration staff, paying bills amongst others.
The lawyers also have different requirements than most other professionals, for instance, access to legal library, online subscriptions, storage space, easy access to photocopiers and printers, legal stationery, a networking and referral ecosystem and the most important is privacy and confidentiality.
Juno Chambers has reflected on the unique needs and challenges of lawyers and created an environment that is suitable to them. Juno Chambers gives a unique advantage to lawyers to build an excellent network in an exclusive environment. It enables lawyers from different fields, sectors, and expertise to learn from the experience of others while practicing independently.
Location: Preet Vihar
Some of the features of the chambers are:
1. Location Proximity: Important places like the Karkardooma Court, Supreme Court, Delhi High Court, Patiala House Court, Rouse Avenue District Court, Tees Hazari Court lie between the proximity of 3 to 10 kms.
2. Metro Connectivity: The office is 50 Metres from the Preet Vihar Metro Station (Blue Line) and is well connected to the High Court, Supreme Court and Sessions Courts of Delhi.
3. Privacy: Since the profession entails working closely with clients, and sensitive topics and information are exchanged during these meetings, privacy is ensured during the meetings.
4. Community Building: Shared office space makes solo practice feel not so lonely. The walkout in the common area, and suddenly you’re around people with whom you can bounce ideas off and get business.
5. Marketing Support: A team of in-house digital marketers will help you generate new client leads for the areas you are practicing in. When you start your independent practice at Juno Chambers, they make sure that it works. Additionally, to manage your meetings they have a dedicated personnel so that you have don’t have to take to and fro calls. Just call us at the reception, let us know and we shall take it forward from thereon.
6. More Affordable than you think: Your Chamber at Juno Chambers comes with amenities as high-speed internet, scanner & printer, conference room, video conferencing, power backup, books library, case law search engine, centralized air conditioning, an unlimited supply of coffee. All of this comes at a starting price range of Rs 12,000 per month going up to Rs 40,000 per month.
7. Subscription: In our state of the art digital room, they offer you subscriptions of Manupatra and SCC Online so that it makes easier for you to search for all that you need.
8. Library/ Research Room: They have a fully equipped legal library comprising books on various subjects such as Bare Acts, Law of Evidence, landmarks judgments amongst others. Newspapers, Law Journals, and Magazines are also offered to the clients. A 10 seater seating capacity is designated exclusively for the research purpose.
9. Seminars and Workshops: They host fortnightly knowledge sharing seminars where Retired High Court Judges and Senior Advocates are invited as speakers. A great opportunity for networking and learning from the maestro. Additionally, they offer weekly workshops in the areas of digital marketing, social media marketing and brand identity.
10. LinkedIn Learning Access: They offer LinkedIn Learning Access free of cost so that you can improve your productivity and soft skills.
11. Recreation Room: Whether you want to catch-up on Suits or want to brainstorm a petition over a board game, their recreation room would solve the purpose.
Want to visit and book your chamber?
They have only 40 chambers and they are available on a first come first serve basis.
Send them an email at lawjuno.ask[at]gmail.com.
They will show you space and if you want to book your chamber, their in-house team will contact you with the next round of the process.
Note: This is a sponsored post