About the Organization
The Constitutional Law Society has been established by some of the students of Chanakya National Law University, Patna with a vision to provide a platform for public discourse and deliberation vis-à-vis Constitutional Law. The Society through its E-Magazine and Blog intend to serve as a platform for students, academicians and practitioners to engage in constitutional law discussion and writing.
The society through its E-Magazine and blog intend to serve a platform for students, academicians and practitioners to engage in constitutional law discussion and writing. TSCLD is now accepting submissions on a rolling basis from Students, Academicians, Professionals and Researchers associated with the legal field.
Theme: Any topic related to Constitutional Law
Guidelines for Contributions
- All submissions shall be made to thesocietyforconstitutionallaw[at]gmail.com with the subject “Submission of blog/article.
- By submitting an article, the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Co-authorship is allowed for a maximum of two authors.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- Length of the article must not exceed 1500 words.
- The content should be written in Times New Roman Font with a size of 12 Line Spacing shall be 1.5.
- All sources shall be hyperlinked instead of footnotes.
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook (20th Edition) style of citation; non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only.
- Authors must include their full name, institution/organization, year of study, course
- Authors are requested to submit one relevant photograph so that it appears in preview when it is posted on social media.
Himanshu Raj: +917050933301
The Society For Constitutional Law Discussion Website URL is here.
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.